Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARUM vs SKIPPER - APRIL 20th ''PPV'' Comparisons - VALUE For the PEOPLE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neat-O!

I'll be watching Andy Ruiz Jr, Hugo Centeno and Danny Garcia fighting on free TV.

that DAZN card is ****ing terrible. Dave Allen isn't going to get you subs if they were giving it away for free.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Neat-O!

I'll be watching Andy Ruiz Jr, Hugo Centeno and Danny Garcia fighting on free TV.

that DAZN card is ****ing terrible. Dave Allen isn't going to get you subs if they were giving it away for free.
      lol. $45 PPV for the card. Ripping off gullible consumers.

$20 - full month of great cards. Keep pretending you didn't read those fights I mentioned, which is why you didn't mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post

$20 - full month of great cards. Keep pretending you didn't read those fights I mentioned, which is why you didn't mention it.
        $45? Is that what they are pricing for the card? Highly doubt that. Lowest the card will be is like $60, and more likely it is closer to $70-75. Really, if you are charging $60, might as well just charge $75 for it. How many people will buy it if it is $60 opposed to $75?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          $45? Is that what they are pricing for the card? Highly doubt that. Lowest the card will be is like $60, and more likely it is closer to $70-75. Really, if you are charging $60, might as well just charge $75 for it. How many people will buy it if it is $60 opposed to $75?
          $59.99 for Crawford vs Khan the same as a UFC card? lol. $75?

and the LDBC saying DAZN is getting ''killed'' in this market?

How many PPV buys for Crawford vs Khan?

Comment

Finally a good month for DAZN. I've been paying $15 a month for it since September, so I'm glad I'm finally getting my moneys worth

because by the time the SSR/Estrada fight comes, I've spent $120 on DAZN.

Comment

Finally a good month for DAZN. I've been paying $15 a month for it since September, so I'm glad I'm finally getting my moneys worth

because by the time the SSR/Estrada fight comes, I've spent $120 on DAZN.
              When PBC was growing, I miss the time when people said ''finally a good month for PBC...''

Comment

When PBC was growing, I miss the time when people said ''finally a good month for PBC...''
                Who's talking about PBC? I thought we were talking about DAZN and the fact that I've paid significantly more than a PPV just for these good fights coming in May.

Comment

Who's talking about PBC? I thought we were talking about DAZN and the fact that I've paid significantly more than a PPV just for these good fights coming in May.
                  You're from Canada? When did you start paying for DAZN? Which month of 2018

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Like you don't find this weird at all that you keep talking about networks that don't affect you? I actually wish you were on DAZN's payroll as that would give you some reason to make these threads, but you flood the board with nothing but DAZN threads on a daily basis........And you can't even get the freaking service from where you live.

That's like someone stateside making constant threads about BT Sports or Sky Sports.
                    Lmfao what?!?!

I didn't realize this if this is legit.

I'm sorta of the opinion we are just in an era where fanboy-ism has surpassed being a fighter only thing & we now got promoter & platform fanboys that might even be more passionate for their chosen entity then for a fighter.

Definitely weird a UK guy is fanboying for DAZN USA so hard doe. But then again this could just be a misdirect fanboy angle thats for Hearn (who some mfers act like is the CEO of DAZN) & not really 100% about DAZN knowing this new info about Frankie.

Lets test Frankie out a lil.

Frankie bro care to answer two questions?

Whats the top 3 things you dislike about DAZN?

Whats the top 3 things you dislike about Eddie Hearn?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Whats the top 3 things you dislike about DAZN?

Whats the top 3 things you dislike about Eddie Hearn?
                      I've had posters here rage at me when I say GBP running DAZN. Oscar, BHop over Hearn any day. But we can't be hard on Hearn man. As much of a dork that he is, at least the guy is trying...

but realistically, DAZN is on a massive path for growth. May will be a huge month for DAZN. You'll see

Comment

Working...
                      X