Margarito is a true champion

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
      Margarito is a true champion
      didn't he beat only 1 champion in his career

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        didn't he beat only 1 champion in his career
        clottley,cotto,sergio martinez, six head lewis are just some of the ex champs margy beat up

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
          clottley,cotto,sergio martinez, six head lewis are just some of the ex champs margy beat up
          right but in the ring he beat only 1 current champion who was a vacant belt holder

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            ADP, I'm going to give you some time to set your lies straight, lmao! Get back to me when you find the truth about the so called drawn up contract, Arum's own words, and what was being negotiated.
            All we need to know is that Floyd didn't fight Margarito.

Let's make Frank laugh some more:

Transcripts of Floyd and Arum:

Floyd: I want $8 Million (think Dr Evil) to fight Margarito or else I'm not fighting Margarito .... OK Arum?
            Arum: We have a deal.

Floyd: What? You know that is the most I ever asked for, right?
            Arum: I said deal.

Floyd: Well, then I also want $7 million to fight Cotto and Ricky Hatton or else I'm not fighting Margarito .... OK Arum?
            Arum: We have a deal Floyd.

Floyd: What? You know that is crazy because I can lose to Margarito badly then you made a bad move Arum in guaranteeing me that much money, right?

Floyd: Then I changed my mind. I want $10 million to fight Cotto and Ricky Hatton or no Margarito!
            Arum: Perhaps ..... hmmmm I get what you are trying to do ....

Floyd: Perhaps? You crazy Arum!!!
            Floyd: Then I want Oscar too for .....hmmmm $20 million or I don't fight Margarito!!!!!
            Arum: Man, I get it. You don't want to fight Margarito because like you said, you scared of him because your pillow punches will not deter that train from moving forward .... You just had to say so ..... .... Geez!!!
            Last edited by ADP02; 05-27-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              All we need to know is that Floyd didn't fight Margarito.

Let's make Frank laugh some more:

Transcripts of Floyd and Arum:

Floyd: I want $8 Million (think Dr Evil) to fight Margarito or else I'm not fighting Margarito .... OK Arum?
              Arum: We have a deal.

Floyd: What? You know that is the most I ever asked for, right?

Floyd: Well, then I also want $7 million to fight Cotto and Ricky Hatton or else I'm not fighting Margarito .... OK Arum?
              Arum: We have a deal Floyd.

Floyd: What? You know that is crazy because I can lose to Margarito badly then you made a bad move Arum in guaranteeing me that much money, right?

Floyd: Then I changed my mind. I want $10 million to fight Cotto and Ricky Hatton or no Margarito!
              Arum: Perhaps ..... hmmmm I get what you are trying to do ....

Floyd: Perhaps? You crazy Arum!!!
              Floyd: Then I want Oscar too for .....hmmmm $20 million or I don't fight Margarito!!!!!
              Arum: Man, I get it. You don't want to fight Margarito because like you said, you scared of him because your pillow punches will not deter that train from moving forward .... You just had to say so ..... .... Geez!!!
              Last edited by ADP02; Today at 08:21 PM.

Lmao!

Comment

Still cant believe that people call floyd a coward but a man who put bricks in his gloves to fight a grandpa is seen as a warrior...

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                  Still cant believe that people call floyd a coward but a man who put bricks in his gloves to fight a grandpa is seen as a warrior...
                  lol so true. but they'll give you the dumbest excuses why and just post pics of him KOing Cotto.

"his wraps weren't even found to have plaster LOLZ"

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                    Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                    lol so true. but they'll give you the dumbest excuses why and just post pics of him KOing Cotto.

"his wraps weren't even found to have plaster LOLZ"
                    Just so you missed the news .... YES Margarito was a cheat. We don't like cheats.

BUT

What does that have to do with Floyd ducking Margarito way before anyone knew about Margarito cheating in that fight?

Funny that if I discuss that Floyd also did something to his hands by putting numbing drugs just before a fight (BTW, You can't do that) you guys start putting your own excuses. Those drugs were used so that Floyd can hit the opponents face harder than he could have without it. You OK with that?

Trust me, Floyd likes to have as many advantages as possible going into a fight even though he comments "all I want is a fair fight" ... then he elbows, SUCKER PUNCHES them (eg. See Gatti, Mosley and Ortiz fights), blatant holding on opposite side of ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Last edited by ADP02; Today at 08:21 PM.

Lmao!
                      Yup, I was the lawyer that witnessed the ducking! Floyd tried anything and everything to stop from getting the fight on .... lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X