No announcement yet.

Inmigration policies in first world countries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Inmigration policies in first world countries

Recently in Argentina there have been some protests made mainly by inmigrants because they are not allowed to sell stuff on the strees of the main train station. They took over the streets, they are burning stuff on the streets so that no one can use them.

Imagine some argentinian going to the US ilegally and trying to sell **** on the street and then make a protest because he's not allowed.

Well... some people here are defending these people...

I would accept the Africans only, because I see them as refugees. The rest... go back to your country mother ****er.

Well... I was thinking, was the first world always closed to inmigrants? when did it become more noticeable? I've read that the US gob didn't allow people from Asia during several decades lol. Well I think no country can grow if they allow the poor people from other countries to enter without restrictions. Because you grow 1% and then these people put you back again where you were, if not worse. A country needs to be pretty closed. Each country must solve its own issues and grow, and not carry their own problems to some other country.

I'd like to live in the US or England some day maybe for a few years, but I'd do it in the right way. I'm working and studying, educating myself to be a quality worker so that I'm allowed to do so in a few years. I wouldn't go there to do illegal stuff.

What do you think?

There are a ton of immigrants in USA . Many of them do in fact sell stuff on the streets. Coming here the right way is extremely difficult because you need a working visa. And you have to have a skill were you are needed for example Indians coming here for engineering jobs and they get paid a significantly lower amount than an American engineer

Comment

**** immigration its not a part of america

Comment

Imagine some argentinian going to the US ilegally and trying to sell **** on the street and then make a protest because he's not allowed.
        We don't have to "imagine" that lol. It would be the usual.

Every country has to deal with these mobs of street bullies posing as "refugees" and "unfortunate immigrants" etc where if you say no to them about anything the veins pop out of their forehead and they start throwing bricks.
        Last edited by ////; 01-23-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

what country are they coming from? look chilean or bolivian

Comment

I think there is a huge push within the Democratic party to let people keep immigrating to America illegally so their voter base will grow. The more immigrants they can let in here illegally and convince that the Democratic party is for them, the higher their chances of winning future elections. Hence the media constantly going out of their way to make incidences of white on black / latino / Asian / Muslim racism their number one concern, as opposed to serious world issues (or racism against white people).
            Last edited by Dixie Normis; 01-24-2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Recently in Argentina there have been some protests made mainly by inmigrants because they are not allowed to sell stuff on the strees of the main train station. They took over the streets, they are burning stuff on the streets so that no one can use them.

Well... some people here are defending these people...

I would accept the Africans only, because I see them as refugees. The rest... go back to your country mother ****er.

Well... I was thinking, was the first world always closed to inmigrants? when did it become more noticeable? I've read that the US gob didn't allow people from Asia during several decades lol. Well I think no country can grow if they allow the poor people from other countries to enter without restrictions. Because you grow 1% and then these people put you back again where you were, if not worse. A country needs to be pretty closed. Each country must solve its own issues and grow, and not carry their own problems to some other country.

I'd like to live in the US or England some day maybe for a few years, but I'd do it in the right way. I'm working and studying, educating myself to be a quality worker so that I'm allowed to do so in a few years. I wouldn't go there to do illegal stuff.

What do you think?

Nah immigrants were always allowed from anywhere...

However, until 1965, there was a quota on countries immigrants could come from, so the cultural, and social cohesion could remain intact, and there'd never be any worry of the country losing it's cultural identity.

Basically - everyone was allowed to come from European countries to USA... Because they already had vey similar culture, and integrated almost immediately in the first generation.

However, immigrants from poorer countries, with much more foreign cultures, they were still allowed in, but there was just more of a quota put on how many could come each year.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that - for a people to say "we like our country the way it is, thank you"!

However, after 65, without any vote or word from the population, they changed that law. Since then, USA has been gradually going downhill.

Comment

The higher the IQ of a nation, the lower the fertility rate of that nation will be. Coupled with a lowered belief in a religion, which also occurs in low-fertility nations.

Also researched, a higher IQ has an inverse relationship to religion.

Comment

Working...
                X