Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs Canelo & Kell Brook vs GGG = No Difference!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    I actually disagree. Brook did something to Golovkin that has never happened before. On occasion, he was able to momentarily hurt Gennady and back him up; Something that his other previous opponents could not do.

With Khan on the other hand, he did something that we've all seen before and that was the ability to out box Canelo for five rounds until the stoppage in round six. Mayweather and Lara had already shown the blueprint on how to be successful in doing this.
    A lot of people seem to think Kell hurt GGG. I have to disagree with you and other like minded people because Gennady seemed to just walk through Kells punches and showed a disregard for Brooks power.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      A lot of people seem to think Kell hurt GGG. I have to disagree with you and other like minded people because Gennady seemed to just walk through Kells punches and showed a disregard for Brooks power.
      No, please don't misunderstand me. You are right. He never had Golovkin in any kind of serious trouble or anything like that.

I'm just saying that for at least a moment or two; Especially in rounds two and three, he slightly knocked Gennady off balance with combination punches, while backing him up in the process.

In addition, he marked up and bruised his face too. That had never happened to Triple G before in his career or at least since all the times I've seen him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        No, please don't misunderstand me. You are right. He never had Golovkin in any kind of serious trouble or anything like that.

I'm just saying that for at least a moment or two; Especially in rounds two and three, he slightly knocked Gennady off balance with combination punches, while backing him up in the process.

In addition, he marked up and bruised his face too. That had never happened to Triple G before in his career or at least since all the times I've seen him fight.
        Yes you're right I think he teed of on GGG in 3 different rounds and definitely had some pop or GGG wouldn't have been marked up as bad. Plus GGG shook his head and urged him on similar to AB getting smashed in the face and saying you can't hit me. No in Boxing means yes you're hurting me.

However GGGs chin is made of fortified steel. It's going to take someone who's a natural middleweight to put him under distress.

Comment

spot on op.....

Comment

Working...
          X