Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Banned From Strip Club! He found A New Way Instead OF Fake Dollar Bills!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Banned From Strip Club! He found A New Way Instead OF Fake Dollar Bills!

Remeber back when Mayweather used to hand out fake dollar bills till he got caught now everyone check his money to make sure it is legit valid currency. Now he is trying to tax strip clubs for money he spent on strippers.

However the club owners are claiming floyd is attempting to do tax fraud because the club dont get the money from the strippers the the strippers get the money. The club owner is also mad cause he said he would comp mayweather vip and and everything else that was well worth more than the 20 grand mayweather is now crying about, He said mayweather broke awkward ass is no longer welcome.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/fl...204400349.html

He should've gotten an appearance fee from the club and threw that money. Or did it the Gilbert Arenas way

YOU KICK ME OUT YOUR STRIP CLUB, YOU GETTING ROBBED…..I KNOW WHAT YALL THINKING(SOFT ASS AINT ROBBING NO BODY) I WOULD LIKE TOO INFORM ALL THE BIG BALLERS OUT THERE,IM THE REASON BIG STRIP CLUBS #FINGERPRINT NOW HAHAHA..I’LL ORDER $80,000 WORTH OF ONES,THROW ABOUT $40,000 OF IT TOO THE STRIPPERS,SNEAK THE REST OUT THE CLUB…HAVE ONE OF MY #TEAMMATES SIGN THAT BILL….WAKE UP THE NEXT DAY,CALL #AMERICANEXPRESS(MY CARD WAS STOLEN AT THE STRIP CLUB LAST NIGHT,AND THESE CHARGES AINT MINES) WITH A (NO QUESTIONS ASKED POLICY)ONCE THEY SEE ITS NOT UR SIGNTURE,THEY REFUND YOU ALL YOUR MONEY BACK LMAOOOO SOOOO I GOT THE $80,000 I SPENT BACK..PLUS THE $40,000 I TOOK OUT THE CLUB… #AINTNOTRICKINGBIHH STRIPPERS GAVE ME THAT VAGINA ON THE HOUSE,IT COST ME NOTHING HAHAHAHA #HOWYOUDOING #RANOFFONTHECLUBTWICE #SMART********* #GREATINVESTMENT #KOD’S #MAGICCITY JUST CALL IT A CLUB APPEARANCE FEE LMAOOO

Comment

Jesus how embarrassing. You make all that money and you're resorting to stuff like this?

Comment

do you not go to jail making fake money in the U.S?

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ok???

Comment

I would like to say I'm surprised but buffoons gonna buffoon

Comment

dang. they don't talk about Mc'Gregor and strip clubs and he's not retired doe!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I would like to say I'm surprised but buffoons gonna buffoon
                I couldn't agree more.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is a business man.

Comment

Working...
                  X