Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eubank/Saunders rematch for WBO belt will be announced soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Saunders fights Eubank again and loses this time, I sure hope he makes more than $3 million

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
      Hard to believe. Eubank Jr. isn't even ranked top 10 by the WBO. Interesting choice for a voluntary. Although I guess he'd rather face him then be pressured to face Golovkin later on in the year.
      Well this is by far the biggest fight for him financially and he said he can beat Eubank blindfolded. So if he's that confident of beating him again and it's the best money fight then it's an obvious choice.

Comment

You've got to fancy BJS for this, Eubank has not improved at all - he's still sloppy, showing poor tactics, and his Dad is still ****ing up the juju.

BJS all day, AS LONG AS he puts in the work!!

Comment

Not a fan of BJS. Eubank Jr. all the way!!!

Comment

Eubanks beats the schit outta him and i will enjoy every second of it.

Comment

I sure hope so. I would like to see if the big bragger Eubanks is half as good as he says he is. I'll pick Eubanks to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Eubanks beats the schit outta him and i will enjoy every second of it.
                I second that! Even though Billy Joe Saunders admitted Golovkin was too good for him...his demeanor reeks of Al Haymon fighters(most money, least amount of risk). I believe Eubank would challenge Gennady(Have a few wins prior to get ready for him) and that would be great to see even if GGG would win

Comment

Eubank looked good against Chudinov, O'Sullivan, and Blackwell, but those three are far below Saunders in ability. BJS by another decision. Also keep in mind Eubank would be going into this w/o a big promoter backing him.

Comment

It will be the making of Eubank jnr if he can get the fight and then win it.
                    He could go on to do big things but...
                    If he lost a 2nd time to BJS it would be the end of the road for Eubank.

Comment

Eubank's gonna beat that ass this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X