So Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes are Married, she is 6 months pregnant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    haven't seen that movie in so long.
    Me neither, but it was the first thing I thought of when AddiX wrote that.

Comment

isn't she too ****ing old to be pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        IDK why but i've never found her attractive, she seems like one of those fragile needy types.
        Yeah...she needs knuckle sandwich. Seriously I've lost any respect I had for Foxx...Holmes is the best he can get. FFS she was Batmans ugliest gf....

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          FFS she was Batmans ugliest gf....

Comment

I never found Katie Holmes attractive to be honest. Not bad looking, just nothing sexy about her. Kind of like Gwenith Paltrow.

I know Jamie Foxx likes da white meat, so a white woman who is a 5 to most of us would be a 9 to him. As long she white, he got it right I guess. But I'll take a big booty black woman over Katie Holmes any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I never found Katie Holmes attractive to be honest. Not bad looking, just nothing sexy about her. Kind of like Gwenith Paltrow.

I know Jamie Foxx likes da white meat, so a white woman who is a 5 to most of us would be a 9 to him. As long she white, he got it right I guess. But I'll take a big booty black woman over Katie Holmes any day of the week.
              Blah, can't blame Jamie for picking a white woman over black.

Who the hell enjoys waking up next to a doo rag and an attitude?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

African women not from America are the ones you want. African American women not so much. Except for the ones that act like white women (talk white, carry themselves like they are from an upper class white area, not really aggressive etc, but they usually only seek out white guys.

Most African American women are straight terrible. Not all, but too many of them.
                  Last edited by BigNuts; 03-26-2016, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X