Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some are questioning Klitchkos handwraps!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlad was covered from head to toe in glue. this explains everything.

Comment

I don't get it..what is wrong with his wraps?

Comment

Richardson cries foul just to get his fighter's opponents and their teams out of the mental focus. Look at what happened with his crying about Sergey Kovalev. Richardson is a quack!

Comment

For those who don't get it: it was published on a Bulgarian TABLOID news site. You know, the kind that would publish any idiocy to attract readers. The article doesn't reflect the opinion of Pulev and his fans.

Comment

It's just extra gauze to protect his knuckles. If anything, it softens his punches. Just prevents him from getting a bruised knuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              I dont understand cryllic, but guess some people think he has something hard in the wraps.
              I don't know for the hand wraps but the letters in cyrilic are saying Klitschko vs Pulev, lol

Comment

The cyrillic in the picture says "Klitscko vs Pulev"..

I wouldn't be surprised if Klitschko is cheating. His brother Vitali already got busted for PEDs years ago so cheating probably runs in the family. Nothing personal but that is usually the way it goes with cheats, and plus we have the whole drug testing drama before the Pulev fight where it was discovered that only Pulev was tested , not Wlad! If there's smoke, there's fire!

Comment

If the rules are the same in Germany he has to wrap his hands in front of an official and a member of the opponent's team making it damn near impossible to cheat. He could have pillow gloves and Pulev could have brass knuckles and he would still win by KO.

Comment

Wlad is shady AF, smh

Comment

Don't take every tabloid seriously. Pulev did get beaten due to different reasons. Top among them is his defence was definitely not prepared to face Wlad.

There was a short video of WK's preparation for the match. There were officials, as well as Pulev team member witnessing the wrapping. Either they were blind, or his wraps were OK.

Comment

Working...
                      X