No announcement yet.

Floyd fans make a rap song about Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    I honestly couldn't understand what they were saying. People call this music? I was expecting some type of fight to break out with weaves flying everywhere.
    I was expecting to see skittles and ice tea flying everywhere.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        They boasting about another mans win as if Floyd was the one to knock out Pacquiao lol. Even the Marquez fans don't even say things like is Pacman still sleeping?
        at the end of the day marquez fought pacquiao 4 times and won the last one spectacularly and these kids trying to save face for floyd by stealing marquez's shine.

Comment

a bunch of classless ghetto thugs making fun of a legend?

Yea i'm not surprised. their idol didn't have the balls to fight him yet they're pretending like FLOYD actually did something.

Comment

Only 16 views. You caught this pretty early.

You sure you're not one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              They boasting about another mans win as if Floyd was the one to knock out Pacquiao lol. Even the Marquez fans don't even say things like is Pacman still sleeping?
              No they sure dont. Its called respect. JMM had the nuts to fight Manny 4 times.
              Also its pride. and dignity. Something Floyd fans no nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastico View Post
                at the end of the day marquez fought pacquiao 4 times and won the last one spectacularly and these kids trying to save face for floyd by stealing marquez's shine.
                exactly. They have no shame taking Marquez shine, even the JMM fans are not boasting they already moved on. Its only these Flowmos saying is Pacman still sleeping. It would be funny if Canelo put his azz to sleep, they will start calling everyone RACISTS and haters, yet they were boasting about Marquez putting PAc to sleep, and calling Pacman out for catchweights yet now defending Floyd for being a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  I honestly couldn't understand what they were saying. People call this music? I was expecting some type of fight to break out with weaves flying everywhere.
                  same here. We need an expert on young speak to decipher the lyrics for us

Originally posted by C-ORTIZ View Post
                  I was expecting to see skittles and ice tea flying everywhere.
                  me rei

Comment

The Big titty Ghetto B1tch looks like the type of ***** that likes to terwk all day and eat popeyes

Comment

Originally posted by Castro Jr View Post
                      The Big titty Ghetto B1tch looks like the type of ***** that likes to terwk all day and eat popeyes
                      She probably smells like peanut oil and old socks.

Comment

Working...
                      X