No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: After Mayweather is Done, I'll Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    Abril shoulder rolled in front of Rios and did pretty well. As far as Matthysse goes I feel he's overrated. He hasn't beat anyone spectacular and people act like he's the love child of SRR and Laila Ali.
    And lil PDL beat up on Broner too, what's your point??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Can you imagine him standing in front of Rios or Mattysse shoulder rolling, lol. He'll leave the ring parallel on a stretcher.
      I would pick Broner against Rios without hesitation, but IDK about Matthysse. If he plows through 135, and Matthysse beats Garcia, then that's the fight Broner should aim for. So much can happen in one year.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I would pick Broner against Rios without hesitation, but IDK about Matthysse. If he plows through 135, and Matthysse beats Garcia, then that's the fight Broner should aim for.
        Well you know me. If the fight gets made, Rios/Mattysse-Broner come holla with your terms baby!!

Comment

And lil PDL beat up on Broner too, what's your point??
          My point is that shoulder roll has already proven effective against that head first idiot rios .

Comment

My point is that shoulder roll has already proven effective against that head first idiot rios .
            I know, which was countered by my point of a midget version of Rios (PDL) giving Broner the business.

Comment

you know a fighter is special when people start talking about irrelevant hings like whether he's ghetto or not more than his boxing skills, why do you care if he's ghetto is it affecting your life, i couldn't care less what he's like outside the ring

Comment

I know, which was countered by my point of a midget version of Rios (PDL) giving Broner the business.
                Broner adapted and took Ponce to town the rest of the fight. and just beat a pressure fighter in Demarco. Rios on the other hand will only be matched with another plodder. There has been no reason to believe that Rios can adapt to that style
                Last edited by MC Hammer; 02-12-2013, 11:18 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Broner adapted and took Ponce to town the rest of the fight. and just beat a pressure fighter in Demarco. Rios on the other hand will only be matched with another plodder. There has been no reason to believe that Rios can adapt to that style
                  Broner adapted?? After the fight maybe, when he got the gift. PDL won the fight. My point. De Marco doesn't compare to Rios. But I do find a closer comparo between Broner & Peterson though.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    You really how ignorant this sounds? Boxing from the beginning has hardly attracted guys with the most reputable character or from squeaky clean backgrounds. It's usually guys that were dirt poor living "in the ghetto" that rise to the top.
                    It's not ignorance it is him not being able to say what's on his mind. A bunch of morons on this site trying to be slick with ''ghetto'' and ''thug'' when it is blatantly obvious what word they really mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      No actually it isn't an ignorant statement. He doesn't carry himself with respect and infact other boxers have called him out on his lack of respect.

No it hasn't. Not everyone is American.

No they don't because most people aren't American or care about African Americans, American slang or American culture. Being Ghetto isn't automatically a factor for people to hate you. Rios is ghetto and I don't hate him.

Double standards at its finest.

Comment

Working...
                      X