Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist devil Ann Coulter calls Latinos "lazy underclass".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    I've never been a fan of Ann Coulter, but isn't white devil a racial slur?
    "racist" is codeword for white. Because only white people can be "racist" according to the Marxists.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
      "racist" is codeword for white. Because only white people can be "racist" according to the Marxists.
      I clearly explained I wasnt being racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
        They're not "her" facts, they're statistics taken from the last 2 censuses. The whole article is about demographic shifts and how they affect the Republican party.

Of course, the Huff-po post is an appeal to emotion so you didn't even read what Ann Coulter actually wrote. You read what Huff-po wrote.
        The Huffing and Puffing Post is a joke of a news provider. Half of the people who write on there are self absorbed, bitter women divorcees who just bitch and complain about how their marriages didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          No matter if she does look sort like a tranny I couldn't bring myself to plow that due to her idiocy and close minded attitude, it really is very much her loss.

The dude in your avy might have a different game plan.

Comment

she's the female version of rush limbaugh.

she doesnt care about the people, the government or the country. All she cares about is the money and she makes money off dumb people's racist proclivities and paranoia.

anybody who thinks this bony b*tch just above ugly is smart is a sad, pathetic, and dishonest idiot.

Comment

In the immortal words of Suga Free:

"No D!ck....uh uh....no d!ck....no way...no d!ck....no how....no d!ck...not today."

That's her problem....she looks like one of those white chicks that white dudes are like YEEEESH!! So she tries other races and they hit her with the Suga Free line.

Comment

all she needs is an immigrant **** in her mouth to stfu!

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
                  all she needs is an immigrant **** in her mouth to stfu!
                  Word.

(********)

Comment

Working...
                  X