No announcement yet.

George Zimmerman: My Space Uncovered: Racist against Mexicans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Good post i dont like all the snitching but its comical that people take the thug kids side over his.
    because the so called 'thug kid' is dead.

Comment

ok soooo.... where's the racist part?

Comment

I did not think it was racist, he was just mad because some Mexican thugs were punking him!!

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          What does this prove really? Can't say I really disagree with him tbh.

How do you feel about people keying or putting dents on your car while you're not near it? Or getting jumped on your way home. You glorify that lifestyle? I don't. I see those as the scum on the earth that serve no purpose. To me this shows Zimmerman hates scums, not Mexicans.

What is the purpose on putting a dent on someones car? Mad cause you can't afford it? People like should be shot and killed.

It seems he was always against crime, top guy.

Don't see anything wrong about the blog as well. Nor did I check the link to see if this is real or fake.

I wonder if this will hit the media? "Zimmerman, the neo Nazi that hates blacks and a self hating hispanic"?? Haha.
          The hypocrisy of your post is either laughable or sickening, I am not sure which one though.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Zimmerman's great-grandad( I think) was a negro. So he is one of us.
            you are not black

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
              you are not black
              Siablo is from Jamiaca, atleast he claims to be.

Comment

Working...
              X