Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trayvon Martin Shooting: Voice Experts Claim Teen's Cries, Not Zimmerman's, Can Be He

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These "voice experts" haven't told us anything new that we already didn't know.

This is as useful as another witness coming forward claiming he/she isn't sure who was crying for help.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Two voice experts have now said that it could not be GZ screaming out there without a doubt.
      If it wasn't GZ then who could it have been?
      I guess we better just listen to voice expert Hous instead.
      If it not the GZ then it has to be TM, right. But conviniently they can't answer that question when they can answer that I might give a fuk.

Comment

Trayvon Martin just seems like a guy who would start trouble if you passed him by. Like you know how you're walking home and some guy just haassssss to stare you down?

Like what is the point of this? We're not on TV. Nobody is watching our staredown. It's pointless and dumb. Can't we just be happy?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          Trayvon Martin just seems like a guy who would start trouble if you passed him by. Like you know how you're walking home and some guy just haassssss to stare you down?

Like what is the point of this? We're not on TV. Nobody is watching our staredown. It's pointless and dumb. Can't we just be happy?
          LOL keep your personal fears to yourself. I don't know how you got all that from a couple of pictures of a dead kid.

Comment

TAMPA - One of George Zimmerman's neighbors is speaking out, saying looks can be deceiving.

Despite booking video from the Sanford Police Department that many say shows George Zimmerman largely unscathed from his encounter with Trayvon Martin, the neighbor said he saw Zimmerman with obvious injuries.

The neighbor is talking for the first time about what he saw on George Zimmerman's face less than 24-hours after Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin.

"I saw George. He was banged up. His head had two big bandages, that weren't flat, had a bump on them," the neighbor, who did not want to be identified, said.

He described where the injuries were.

"I seen him have a big bandage on his nose and his nose swollen. On the side, where his eyes were at, it was swollen," he said.

He points out exactly where on a picture.

"I seen the bandage right here, and this side of his nose and this side of his nose was swollen.

The surveillance video was released by Sanford police of Zimmerman when he was brought in for questioning after the shooting. Bruises and bandages aren't visible, but you can see an officer looking at the back of his head.

"Once you get into a fight you don't show bruises that day, it shows the next day," he said.

The neighbor says Zimmerman had to have acted in self-defense.

"I think something happened that night where he had to defend himself," the neighbor said.

He says that the voice heard screaming on the 911 call is that of George Zimmerman.

"I hear his voice every single day, I talk to him every single day,"
            he said.

He says the case has haunted him.

"I've been thinking about it morning noon and night ever since I seen the bandages on him," he said.

He believes Zimmerman was defending his life, and that's why he's defending Zimmerman now. He says he doesn't believe race played a role in what happened.

"I don't think race is involved at all, because I've seen black, African-American folks come to George's house," he said.

The neighbor says he's tired of Zimmerman being portrayed as the bad guy.

"Everyone needs to let the justice system take its course before rushing to judgment," he said.
            http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03302012

I wonder what the excuse is going to be now after everyone said Zimmerman didn't have a scratch on him.

If interested, there is a video of the witness speaking and pointing out where the injuries were in the link provided.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/new...erman-03302012

I wonder what the excuse is going to be now after everyone said Zimmerman didn't have a scratch on him.

If interested, there is a video of the witness speaking and pointing out where the injuries were in the link provided.
              This isn't a witness it's just his neighbor trying to pull his fat out of the fire lol.

I'm going to believe two professional voice experts before some joe blow civilian.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                This isn't a witness it's just his neighbor trying to pull his fat out of the fire lol.

I'm going to believe two professional voice experts before some joe blow civilian.
                You're going to believe two "voice experts" that said there is a 50-50 chance that the voice was or wasn't Zimmerman as oppose to a guy that SAW Zimmerman banged up.

Lol ok.

Comment

That sounded like a boy screaming... not a man...

Zimmerman is a ****ing murderer.. how much more evidence do you need..........

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    You're going to believe two "voice experts" that said there is a 50-50 chance that the voice was or wasn't Zimmerman as oppose to a guy that SAW Zimmerman banged up.

Lol ok.
                    stfu man. If there was a video of Zimmerman raping a little kid in the ass you would still make excuses.

You would say something like maybe the kid had a life threatening tumor in his ass, and zimmerman was trying to remove it with his dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      That sounded like a boy screaming... not a man...

Zimmerman is a ****ing murderer.. how much more evidence do you need..........
                      You're practically a fucking man by the age of 17.

Stop saying "boy" like if he was 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X