No announcement yet.

Israel vs Iran Who Ya Got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Israel will initially win. Here's the problem. Their economy can't sustain a long drawn out war. Which the middle eastern countries do. They don't think of war in terms of years, they do that shit in terms of centuries. If you think they won't unite against a common enemy, your wrong.

It would take a shit load of US and UN intervention to help Israel. In either giving them money to sustain their economy in the process, giving them more weapons, or getting the other countries around them to stop attacking.

Oh and better hope Russia and China don't get involved. Seeing how China seems to be making friends in the area and Russia has always wanted to be involved in the area. Russia would be likelier to get involved directly. China won't, they'll aid in the same way we did when they were fending off Russia.

So these people who think of war in terms of centuries, will be given 21st century weaponry to get rid of Israel. Possibly at the cost of oil reserves. Here's the kicker. They don't give a fuck how many of them have to die. Israel does. Who's really at the advantage then? Because all it takes is for Israel to initiate the attack.

That's just the reality of the situation. So, I believe nothing will happen.
    Israel doesn't want to enter war especially long drawn out wars on their tiny amount of land. Almost all of their battles take place on their own turf and they have no problem whatsoever taking care of a problem instead of hoping nothing happens and peace will insue

So basically something will happen, if Iran continuous their nuclear program and talks of the destruction of Israel, they will act and it will be quick and catastrophic on Iran until all their "brothers" and Arabs enter as well

Comment

Israel will initially win. Here's the problem. Their economy can't sustain a long drawn out war. Which the middle eastern countries do. They don't think of war in terms of years, they do that shit in terms of centuries. If you think they won't unite against a common enemy, your wrong.

It would take a shit load of US and UN intervention to help Israel. In either giving them money to sustain their economy in the process, giving them more weapons, or getting the other countries around them to stop attacking.

Oh and better hope Russia and China don't get involved. Seeing how China seems to be making friends in the area and Russia has always wanted to be involved in the area. Russia would be likelier to get involved directly. China won't, they'll aid in the same way we did when they were fending off Russia.

So these people who think of war in terms of centuries, will be given 21st century weaponry to get rid of Israel. Possibly at the cost of oil reserves. Here's the kicker. They don't give a fuck how many of them have to die. Israel does. Who's really at the advantage then? Because all it takes is for Israel to initiate the attack.

That's just the reality of the situation. So, I believe nothing will happen.
      In all likelihood...Israel would view it as a mission that could be completed in days. Once the nuclear plants...the long distance missiles and the Iranian Guard's hardware of tanks and trucks are destroyed...it would be over and an Iranian revolution would over take the current regime and install a friendly govt. and there would be little the Iranian Guard could do to stop it...they would probably join in.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Israel doesn't want to enter war especially long drawn out wars on their tiny amount of land. Almost all of their battles take place on their own turf and they have no problem whatsoever taking care of a problem instead of hoping nothing happens and peace will insue

So basically something will happen, if Iran continuous their nuclear program and talks of the destruction of Israel, they will act and it will be quick and catastrophic on Iran until all their "brothers" and Arabs enter as well

Exactly. I always rate Israel's military highly in technology and quality. They just can't sustain a long drawn out war. The economy can't.

I suppose I'm looking at it optimistically. But I believe it will come down to whether Israel fires the first 'official' shot or not. Because I don't think Iran will act first, not without a nuclear weapon completed or perhaps bought from a Putin-Russia or China.

Comment

How much does israel spend on their army? I think it's something absurd.

Don't think they would lose a war to almost anyone with their alliances and technology.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            In all likelihood...Israel would view it as a mission that could be completed in days. Once the nuclear plants...the long distance missiles and the Iranian Guard's hardware of tanks and trucks are destroyed...it would be over and an Iranian revolution would over take the current regime and install a friendly govt. and there would be little the Iranian Guard could do to stop it...they would probably join in.
            Nah. That's what the US Government believes. In reality, whenever a middle eastern country is attack, regardless of the state of the country, they always end up uniting together and fighting against the attacker.

I think Israel would initially win but it's the days and years after that is crucial. Because those people won't forget Israel's attack on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              How much does israel spend on their army? I think it's something absurd.

Don't think they would lose a war to almost anyone with their alliances and technology.
              About 50.6 billion, or 7% of their GDP

Basically more then another developed country with about 2,300 per person

Comment

Nah. That's what the US Government believes. In reality, whenever a middle eastern country is attack, regardless of the state of the country, they always end up uniting together and fighting against the attacker.

I think Israel would initially win but it's the days and years after that is crucial. Because those people won't forget Israel's attack on them.
                Well..if you look at Israel's previous wars...and what happened after they took out Iraq's and Syria's nuclear reactor I'd have to say you are wrong. In any event...it looks unavoidable unless the Iranian regime back down and I don't see that happening.

Iran Warns World of Coming Great Event

Amid crippling sanctions over its nuclear weapons program, Iran is continuing to prepare itself for war against the West, and now is warning of a coming great event.
                “In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning.
                Khamenei, speaking to hundreds of youths from more than 70 countries attending a world conference on the Arab Spring just days ago, told a cheering crowd in Tehran that “Allah’s promises will be delivered and Islam will be victorious.”
                The countries represented included Bahrain, Egypt, Libya, Palestine and Tunisia, all of which have been involved in the Arab Spring.
                In his remarks, Khamenei advised the youths to remain vigilant, stating that the Islamic awakening in the region has delivered several blows to the enemies of Islam and that all Muslims, despite their own historical and social differences, remain united in opposing the “evil hegemony of the Zionists and the Americans.”
                Khamenei then claimed the current century as the century of Islam and promised that human history is on the verge of a great event and that soon the world will realize the power of Allah.
                Many clerics in Iran have stated that Khamenei is the deputy of the last Islamic messiah on earth and that obedience to him is necessary for the final glorification of Islam.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warn...g-great-event/

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
                  israel has been through 7 major wars.

do you know how many times the u.s. got involved militarily?

none. zero. not once.

yet for some reason everyone talks as if the united states jumps into israeli fights or something.
                  Israel been though 7 MAjor wars? Educate me please.... and US haven't been in a single war?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Well..if you look at Israel's previous wars...and what happened after they took out Iraq's and Syria's nuclear reactor I'd have to say you are wrong. In any event...it looks unavoidable unless the Iranian regime back down and I don't see that happening.

How many of those wars took 10 years?

Was China involved in the area back then?

Russia was but in a negative way. Now, not so much.

And I keep hearing a regime, not just from you but from the news in general but why have I not seen Iranian's complaining about it? You can't go "hey, we are going to over throw this regime" when the people of that country have no problem with it.

We both don't know for sure what will happen or how it will go down. I just think it's a much different situation now, than before. Specially when you have countries like Russia and China dabbling around in the area and we don't know exactly what their dealings just are.

Comment

Yes that's true....but what makes it ****ed up is that it's not because they support those other countries but because they want the destruction of Israel. For example Iran has said the any country entering a conflict with Israel will be supported by Iran.

And Israel knows this, they have the best intelligence On earth. They will paralyze any country that jumps in kinda what they did to lebanon

Comment

Working...
                      X