No announcement yet.

Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
    we had the same record when cutler went down.
    The same record with the Saints putting an ass beating on them, yes? So the Saints get the tie breaker, dummy.

Besides, people overrate that little run the Bears were on. They beat the Vikings, Eagles (during their big slump, mind you), Tampa Bay, Detroit (Matt Stafford was playing this game hurt) and San Diego (once again, during their big slump).... only one of these teams made the playoffs, so why are these wins so impressive, exactly?

The Bears have a good team, but not an elite team. They're in the bottom 10 of the NFC. That's a fact.

Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
    you know......

i'm no nfl expert......

but watching the game.....it seemed like he would just heave it to vernon davis.

i'm no sean payton but maybe....should have tried to cover that guy.
    You're right.. you're not an NFL expert. If you were, you'd know that that was Gregg Williams call, and as I stated in my previous post... it was because of Williams' incompetence and stubbornness why the Saints lost. It's a shame that this great team lost a chance for another Super Bowl just because of a Defensive Coordinator.

But at the end of the day, Saints fans still have it better than most these days, and that includes all you miserable ****s who root for an organization that hasn't won diddly squat since the year I was born. There's more of a chance that you'll witness your precious Maple Leafs win a Stanley Cup in your lifetime before you will see the Bears win the Lombardi Trophy again, so yeah... take my advice and stick with hockey, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      you would have been smashed first rd by the saints in the dome or the shemen in your house.
      we would have handled the g men.

jumbo , 3 te , 1 fullback , max protection.

put 8 guys on the line and keep a fb back there and we would have contained their 4 man pass rush.

now it's up to forte split wide to shake the 4 db's and 3 lb's and get open.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmt225 View Post
        The same record with the Saints putting an ass beating on them, yes? So the Saints get the tie breaker, dummy.

Besides, people overrate that little run the Bears were on. They beat the Vikings, Eagles (during their big slump, mind you), Tampa Bay, Detroit (Matt Stafford was playing this game hurt) and San Diego (once again, during their big slump).... only one of these teams made the playoffs, so why are these wins so impressive, exactly?

The Bears have a good team, but not an elite team. They're in the bottom 10 of the NFC. That's a fact.

You're right.. you're not an NFL expert. If you were, you'd know that that was Gregg Williams call, and as I stated in my previous post... it was because of Williams' incompetence and stubbornness why the Saints lost. It's a shame that this great team lost a chance for another Super Bowl just because of a Defensive Coordinator.

But at the end of the day, Saints fans still have it better than most these days, and that includes all you miserable ****s who root for an organization that hasn't won diddly squat since the year I was born. There's more of a chance that you'll witness your precious Maple Leafs win a Stanley Cup in your lifetime before you will see the Bears win the Lombardi Trophy again, so yeah... take my advice and stick with hockey, man.
        did not read

stfu

gtfo

Comment

• Originally posted by jmt225 View Post

seriously though?

someone pulling my leg?

whose saints fan alt is this?

midnights? walts?

can't be real.

no one is this much of a queer.

Comment

seriously though?

someone pulling my leg?

midnights? walts?

can't be real.

Comment

seriously though?

someone pulling my leg?

midnights? walts?

can't be real.

dude is pretty much landing hayemakers to your face!!!!!!!

Comment

• i think I have a new favorite poster.... we'll see how long he can hold up

Comment

dude is pretty much landing hayemakers to your face!!!!!!!
                  please.....

the idiot wrote an essay responding to banter.

it's like stupidity is a requirement to be a saints fan.

Comment

please.....

the idiot wrote an essay responding to banter.

it's like stupidity is a requirement to be a saints fan.
                    don't get all mad cuz you didn't come hard enough at JMT.

Comment

don't get all mad cuz you didn't come hard enough at JMT.
                      don't encourage him.

he reminds me of that packers fan dude from chicago. i forgot his name.

the one who would go into the bears thread.

"are you two nuts!?!?!? devin hester is not the best receiver in the nfl!!!"

"wtf are you two talking about???? brad maynard is not a HOFer!!!! he's a punter!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X