Froch/Ward winner
    Sexy Sergio
    Donaire
    Bute
    Klitschko brothers
    Rios
    Just throwing up names.

Comment

I have to agree that it should be the Super 6 winner, I am hoping that would be Froch, but it will probably be Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Ward once he whoops Froch. Wins over Kessler and Froch are more impressive than anything anyone else did.
        ward didn't fight kessler this year.

Comment

i know many might not like him but saul alvarez? he became champ this year and is about to defend it for a third time. he's dominated everyone opponent this year so far, if he does it to cintron, i think he can very well be in the running. just throwing more names out there, everyone's postin up the same for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            i know many might not like him but saul alvarez? he became champ this year and is about to defend it for a third time. he's dominated everyone opponent this year so far, if he does it to cintron, i think he can very well be in the running. just throwing more names out there, everyone's postin up the same for the most part.
            if your best win is cintron..

no i doubt hes up for it.

Comment

It's probably going to be the winner of the super six, but Hernan Marquez would get my vote after that, beating Luis Concepcion twice, once in a FOTY candidate, and then having another successful defense, scoring TKOs in all three fights.

Comment

I guess the Super six winner, but the problem is that both Froch and Ward had pretty boring fights this year. And I'm not too confident we'll get an exciting fight out of Froch vs Ward either.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  If you have Canelo as a candidate, then you have to put Chavez jr.(if he beats Manfredo). Fought 3x and beat a top 10 fighter on his 2nd fight this year.

Comment

Donaire? though Navaraez was a good if unspectacular win Montiel was exceptional.

If Khan beats Peterson then He'll have beaten Judah, McClosky and Peterson so maybe him.

Winner of the super 6 seems most likely though.

Comment

Froch if he wins is a clear winner Ward is debatable Khan did some good work this year also

Comment

Working...
                      X