This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any of the last 5 Boxing PPVs compare to UF* 136

I'm a boxing fan first and foremost. But last night's MMA was pretty darn good. It started off with Pham vs Garcia and finished it off with the main event and it was a helluva thrill ride.

I can't even think of the most recent Boxing PPVs as good as last night's MMA PPV. and last night wasn't the greatest but it was pretty entertaining.

not even close. all 5 fights on that card were worth watching. pham-garcia and edgar-maynard were great fights. aldo-florian and shonnen-stann were fights between top guys(so was edgar-maynard) and guillard was supposed to destroy lauzon but he got destroyed himself. boxing is 3 mismatches and then the main event is usually a farce itself. i'm jealous of the ufc and their proper matchmaking/marketing. boxing is just herp derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier
      anything boxing does>anything UFC does
      HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Maybe you should watch a UFC card before you even comment on a tread like this.
      After all the boxing cards with horrible, horrible, horrible and meaningless undercard fights and anticlimactic Main events and you trying to play a boxing snob without knowing wtf you are talking about.
      one of the dumbest post on BS ever.
      Last edited by Mohammedini; 10-09-2011, 10:12 PM.

Comment

frankie what a champ

Comment

no i dont think so. ufc 136 was quality from the second the main card started.

florian vs aldo was meh, but the rest of the fights more than made up for it.

Comment

No boxing vs MMA threads please.

Comment

Working...
            X