Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the boxer with best combinations of punches in the history of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forza View Post
    meldrick taylor
    he has very good combinations, but he, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Bradley dont have the they do not have so if they have Roy Jones and Leonard, who is pulling the combination at the right time, driving the opponent to go leave it exposed to combinations. in contrast Taylor, Bradley and Gamboa throw at times that do not serve

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Long list to pick from.
      I agree, the ones that come to mind are Felix Trinidad, Hagler and Gerry Penalosa.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr

Comment

It has to be either Tyson, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson, Benny Leonard, or Young Stribling.

Comment

Vitali.....his right to the body followed by an uppercut from there is a beauty LOL.

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez has to be mentioned

the finishing combo against Jandaeing is one of my all time favorites

Comment

Little mac

Comment

my fav. is JMM, when he digs that left uppercut to the body... its something special.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard was very good at putting his punches together. Either in simple combinations or shoe shinning, where he would land 4 or 5 real fast punches setting up a big punch to cap it off.

Comment

FInito lopez.............no doubt in my mind...................youngster should watch him............................................... ..............

Comment

Working...
                      X