Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Morales scream NO MAS!, NO MAS! tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a serious question? No way Morales quits!!! Morales is a warrior that doesn't know how to quit & would rather get KTFO. Not allot of proper here are giving him credit considering all odds are against him.

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
      Is this a serious question? No way Morales quits!!! Morales is a warrior that doesn't know how to quit & would rather get KTFO. Not allot of proper here are giving him credit considering all odds are against him.
      Not that I have anything against Morales, but he did quit. Not in an embarrassing way and it was completely understandable, but yeah he has quit.

Comment

Did you miss the third Pac fight?

Comment

what? He quit against Pac. Morales is a smart fighter and knows when to stop. He won't let himself take any unnecessary damge. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Comment

I think it may be entertaining for a round or two, but eventually Morales will be overwhelmed.

Comment

His dad will probably save him before that. Morales seems determined. Maidana is too strong for him at this stage though. We'll see. I just hope it's a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
                what? He quit against Pac. Morales is a smart fighter and knows when to stop. He won't let himself take any unnecessary damge. I don't see anything wrong with that.
                He did. Pac is a whirlwind though, and it's a lot worse when you can't see the punches coming. Maidana is still pretty basic.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePuertoRican View Post
                  Yes he will just like Oscar De La Hoya, rafael marquez and Victor Ortiz
                  what he won't do is take a knew & cowar in the corner wating for the towl to be trow in. Or run for 12 round scared like a little b1tçh like camacho did with Chavez.

Comment

**** this thread and the TS

Comment

what he won't do is take a knew & cowar in the corner wating for the towl to be trow in. Or run for 12 round scared like a little b1tçh like camacho did with Chavez.
                      The dude you're responding to is not even Puerto Rican he is a Mexican being a dick head you stupid ****. Secondly if you call what Cotto did quitting then you would have to say that Morales sitting down and refusing to get up quitting too.

Comment

Working...
                      X