No announcement yet.

Sarah Palin Responds To Irresponsible Accusations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    He was all over the place. But its stupid to blame Sarah Palin.

I blame the people around him for failing the poor guy. Everyone obviously could see something was wrong and they let him slip through their fingers anyway.
    I don't blame Sarah Palin, but i do think she is a attention seeking **** that says and does a lot of stupid ****.

And if a congresswoman gets shot, after you put a rifle target symbol on her congressional district... your probably gonna get some blowback.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotsoup View Post
      I don't blame Sarah Palin, but i do think she is a attention seeking **** that says and does a lot of stupid ****.

And if a congresswoman gets shot, after you put a rifle target symbol on her congressional district... your probably gonna get some blowback.
      lol... that's like blaming Marilyn Manson for Columbine.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
        lol... that's like blaming Marilyn Manson for Columbine.
        It's not blaming her though. People are just criticising her for it. No one is saying she is responsible, people are just voicing their opinions on how stupid it was, and I agree with them, it was an idiotic thing to do.

Comment

It's not blaming her though. People are just criticising her for it. No one is saying she is responsible, people are just voicing their opinions on how stupid it was, and I agree with them, it was an idiotic thing to do.
          marilyn manson is a dude.

i was just kidding - jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            marilyn manson is a dude.
            i was talking about Palin in that post.

Comment

i was talking about Palin in that post.
              i know, it was joke that only i found funny.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                The people shouting loudest about this are republicans announcing their indignation at their violent rhetoric being linked with actual political violence.
                You mean like President Obama referencing the Republicans as the enemy, hostage takers and saying "if they bring a knife, we bring a gun?"

I'll refer to Jonah Golberg:

It’s pretty easy to parachute in only after your side’s campaign of vilification hasn’t worked — and your side got in what shots they could — before yelling time out.

The false equivalence between what the Left was doing this week and what the Right was doing. The Right’s self-defense may have been contributing to the poisonous atmosphere this week. But that’s like saying resisting an assault from a mugger is contributing to the atmosphere of violence.

Comment

jeffries gave me red k for my avatar. what a maroon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                    jeffries gave me red k for my avatar. what a maroon.
                    I'm not sure which surprises me more: a grown man crying about karma, or your despicable use of this massacre for political gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bateman View Post
                      *fapfapfapfapfap

Comment

Working...
                      X