No announcement yet.

Vote To Reset Points System

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by supernova! View Post
    are you guys would be interested in hiring me as one of your IT consultants/admin.... i can help you fixed the problems
    you are the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
      you are the problem.
      ur getting a bit involved brother....

Comment

ur getting a bit involved brother....
        you've been found out.

Comment

• not like it wasn't obvious. just needed proof.

Comment

• So let me get this straight..............If we were not involved with the glitch in the system, we get shafted on our points, because of a few whiny ass hoes????? How bout fix the reason for the glitch and leave everybody's points alone? There are alot more pressing problems to fix on this site other than posters with millions, and billions of points. To be honest the explosion of points has livened up the place IMHO.

Comment

you've been found out.
              ....that ive got talent.....

guys like you are jealous, coz you feel helpless, you've got to learn to accept the fact the men weren't created equal bro, some are brighter than others

Comment

....that ive got talent.....

guys like you are jealous, coz you feel helpless, you've got to learn to accept the fact the men weren't created equal bro, some are brighter than others
                you've gone and lost every members points and the gameroom. not very smart.

Comment

is that her name? i just found it randomly.
                  yup. i tried to smash it a few years back and i had no luck lol. her **** are fuuckin amazing! she had those since she was 17. shes Pinay/Rican btw. imma text her right now lol

Comment

you've gone and lost every members points and the gameroom. not very smart.
                    ive shared my millions to anyone i could possibly could, dont blame me for it

Comment

• Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                      yup. i tried to smash it a few years back and i had no luck lol. her **** are fuuckin amazing! she had those since she was 17. shes Pinay/Rican btw. imma text her right now lol
                      must be talking about the one in the back?

Comment

Working...
                      X