No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Maniac, your goofy ass would get lost in a game like this. Stick to shooters. And emz, gtfo you prefer fable, gtfo my thread bro.
    bro....this actually looks decent' as oppose to dark souls or whatever that geek fest was called.

You'd be surprised I played Fall out 3 up until the end...I even got two expansion packs.

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      Maybe you just suck at RPGs ???? Fallout 3 was easy as hell.
      I'll rip you apart in an RTS bro.

Quit fuckin' wit me.

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD View Post
        I'll rip you apart in an RTS bro.

Quit fuckin' wit me.

Comment

• I'm gonna let Boss spark you two out. Stop acting like Big Bricks does after i Double Perfect him with Ken on SF.

Maniac, Skyrim is more user friendly..when compared to Dark Souls which is a weaker Open World RPG, not user friendly and would own you so bad and fast you would resort to calling it a geek fest.

Btw, Fallout 4 is on this new Skyrim engine.

emz, come at me bro.

Comment

• I have been anticipating the release of this sumb*tch for months, will get stuck in after finals.

Ether, I actually did get lost first time I played Elder Scrolls, it's too easy to go off on a tangent due to there being so many possible story options.

Comment

• Sacred 2 Fallen Angel is a much better game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                I'm gonna let Boss spark you two out. Stop acting like Big Bricks does after i Double Perfect him with Ken on SF.

Maniac, Skyrim is more user friendly..when compared to Dark Souls which is a weaker Open World RPG, not user friendly and would own you so bad and fast you would resort to calling it a geek fest.

Btw, Fallout 4 is on this new Skyrim engine.

emz, come at me bro.
                first off i'll make you my lawfully wedded wife on SF I've had 13 year old british children on XBL duck me less

second off i'll dust anyone on these forums at RTS

Comment

• Oh and back to Skyrim, I am beating the ish out of the Dark Brotherhood quest line right now, they're my single favorite guild in all of the ES games. Gonna save it for later though, join the fighters guild or something.

I normally play an Orc Warrior or a High Elf Battlemage, but for some reason I rolled a Dark Elf Assassin this time around. I guess I just missed Morrowind.

Make no mistake guys, this game is ridiculous. I can't even wait to see what it looks like on my PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                    150 hours of raw, creative and beautiful content. Can't wait. Likely won't finish this before ME3 lol. I shall try my best though..
                    I won't finish this for like two years, lol. I didn't beat the main quest of Oblivion for like a year, because I always got distracted doing other quests.

I don't care where I am though, Skyrim's taking a backseat when Mass Effect 3 comes out. Nothing is getting my attention over that beast.

Comment

• Sigh... And now I get a beta invite to Star Wars: The Old Republic, just a day before Skyrim's release. Where were you 1 month ago, SWTOR?

Comment

Working...
                      X