Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone notice Roger Mayweather starting to act civilized all of the sudden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich_Loc View Post
    I do, but I'm trying to keep it real up in da field.

Know wut ah sayin? I'm slummin' it for street cred.

I think it will help my ppv sales if I act stupid yo'....

You need to increase yo' ppv sales, ******!?

'Den what'chu need 'ta be doin' iz not payin' 'dem taxes, son!

Skip out on 'yo taxes, hit a *****, shoot up a skateboard park where teenagers hang out, and 'den come see me.

Nahmean?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      You need to increase yo' ppv sales, ******!?

'Den what'chu need 'ta be doin' iz not payin' 'dem taxes, son!

Skip out on 'yo taxes, hit a *****, shoot up a skateboard park where teenagers hang out, and 'den come see me.

Nahmean?
      Das wassup playa....

Ama dog, Ama gorilla, Ama gorilla and Ama unicorn too.

Last week I was a chihuahua, but now I'ma cocker spaniel...

Comment

Das wassup playa....

Ama dog, Ama gorilla, Ama gorilla and Ama unicorn too.

Last week I was a chihuahua, but now I'ma cocker spaniel...

Nice to see you again, Loc.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          2. He's diabetic and his time on this earth will soon come to an end.
          How does that work out then?
          Last edited by Big Vern; 04-27-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt View Post
            u can spot a ******ed ***** miles away. the thread aint about pacquiao motherfakwer.! LOLOL
            What? We can't talk about Pacquiao's deadbeat dad? Open season on The Mayweather Family...but off-limits on Pacquiao's dad who abandoned his family in desperate poverty?

Works both ways, primo. Consider me a reminder.

Comment

Now that he's up for jail time for beating up some broad, he's dressing nicer, talking softer and toning down the crackhead act.

Trying to rehabilitate his criminal image to sway the court proceedings, lol.....

You ain't foolin' this boy Roger.

You can't polish a turd. Once a lowlife, always a lowlife.

COMING FROM THE GUY WHOS PICTURE IS OF A MAN THAT KILLED HIS WIFE AND THEN DIDNT HAVE THE COURAGE TO FACE UP TO IT, SO HE KILLED HIM SELF, YOUR OPINION MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nah, all of you are missing it. Its the opponent. Just go back and hear Roger talk about Shane the last few years. He has more respect for Shane than any fighter not named Floyd. He would root for Shane in any other fight. He loves the way Shane fights and think's he's a throw back. Roger has been saying forever that the biggest fight in boxing and the fight he really wants to see is Floyd vs Shane and you can tell its genuine.

When everyone was picking Margarito, Roger said that Shane is going to whoop Margarito's motha ****in ass. Thats why he's not showing off. On top of that you have Nazim saying some slick things but he also gives the Mayweathers alot of props so its differnet than going against Roach. If they win and fight Pac next then you will see the old Roger back. You might see him in the last one after he heard what Nazim said about Floyd being an embarrasment

Comment

when was the last time you've seen a gorrilla from the hood been civilized as a human being after beating woman and never ever get his dentist check if he had a gingivitis?ya tell me...?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Nah, all of you are missing it. Its the opponent. Just go back and hear Roger talk about Shane the last few years. He has more respect for Shane than any fighter not named Floyd. He would root for Shane in any other fight. He loves the way Shane fights and think's he's a throw back. Roger has been saying forever that the biggest fight in boxing and the fight he really wants to see is Floyd vs Shane and you can tell its genuine.

When everyone was picking Margarito, Roger said that Shane is going to whoop Margarito's motha ****in ass. Thats why he's not showing off. On top of that you have Nazim saying some slick things but he also gives the Mayweathers alot of props so its differnet than going against Roach. If they win and fight Pac next then you will see the old Roger back. You might see him in the last one after he heard what Nazim said about Floyd being an embarrasment
                    I agree. I remember watching his prediction that Shane would "whup margarito's ass because Shane is a real fighter".

Comment

Originally posted by burnerdafck View Post
                      when was the last time you've seen a gorrilla from the hood been civilized as a human being after beating woman and never ever get his dentist check if he had a gingivitis?ya tell me...?
                      Had to create the alt to slide in the racist comments, huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X