No announcement yet.

U.S facing doctor shortage because of the Insurance fascist takeover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    Obama is the devil!!! Obama is the devil!!!

He's Hitler!! He's Mussolini!!
    Obama is a puppet of finance oligarch's. He is a proponent of the fascist corporate state.

He's a classic fascist in the tradition of Mussolini.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Carolla View Post
      OKLAHOMA CITY -- Frustrated by recent political setbacks, tea party leaders and some conservative members of the Oklahoma Legislature say they would like to create a new volunteer militia to help defend against what they believe are improper federal infringements on state sovereignty.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...041203390.html

Where were these clowns when Bush was in power? Did they just wake up today? Or is there some more sincere behind their motivations.
      All suddenly they want to start up militia groups and parties condemning Obama but were rather quiet and even supportive for the tyranny of the Bush administration.

All it boils down to a right v left thing.

explain how your lame opinion or link has any bearing on a Dr shortage??

donkey

Comment

Obama signed a bill that forces everyone to buy a service from a select few giant corporations and will use the government to enforce it at the barrel of a gun.

That is fascism defined.

And some people are so stupid that they either defend it or think its funny.

You will deserve what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          explain how your lame opinion or link has any bearing on a Dr shortage??

donkey
          What doctor shortage?

They are talking about a potential shortage in 15 years, if the current graduation and training rates remain the same. Obviously, it won’t remain the same. There will be an increase in training places for doctors and more will be done. Are you suggesting the government will just sit back and allow this to happen?

When there is a problem; government will address at due course.

Originally posted by Articel
          In 1997, Congress imposed a cap on funding for medical residencies, which hospitals say has increasingly hurt their ability to expand the number of positions.
          I wonder which party had a majority when this happened

Comment

What doctor shortage?

They are talking about a potential shortage in 15 years, if the current graduation and training rates remain the same. Obviously, it won’t remain the same. There will be an increase in training places for doctors and more will be done. Are you suggesting the government will just sit back and allow this to happen?

the more you type the more of an ass you look...

a) i work in health care, have for years... there is a shortage of Drs already, this will only get worse, especially general practitioners, the gap is widening and more students are going into specializations due to the govt making it more and more difficult to operate a business as a primary care provider... THATS PARTY INDEPENDENT, donkey

b) the govt cant solve problems, they make them worse....

Comment

Anyone who thinks of this as left v. right is ****ing stupid.

Jacky and Vet, I love it when you guys team up

Comment

What doctor shortage?

I wonder which party had a majority when this happened
                Vintage Flawless agitation.

Comment

From what I gathered from the article, the reason for the future doctor shortage will be directly related to the eligible patient pool increasing and having access to health care.

So what is more evil, the working poor finally getting some health care vs. the middle class and up having to share those same resources with the working poor on a temporary basis? The doctor shortage will just be a temporary problem that will address itself. That in itself is not the problem.

The problem is still with the damn insurance companies writing the cheques. If they don't make their money off the top, then they can become the true tyrant and make everyone suffer. This bill has given them too much power. They will have everyone in the medical field, and their patients in a stranglehold.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    From what I gathered from the article, the reason for the future doctor shortage will be directly related to the eligible patient pool increasing and having access to health care.

So what is more evil, the working poor finally getting some health care vs. the middle class and up having to share those same resources with the working poor on a temporary basis? The doctor shortage will just be a temporary problem that will address itself. That in itself is not the problem.

The problem is still with the damn insurance companies writing the cheques. If they don't make their money off the top, then they can become the true tyrant and make everyone suffer. This bill has given them too much power. They will have everyone in the medical field, and their patients in a stranglehold.
                    dean, you are a friend of mine, out of respect, im not going to argue your points... i see what you're saying, but respectfully disagree...

with that, my departure

Comment

:
                      This is what is wrong with our country, people who have this attitude.

Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X