Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kurt Pellegrino talks about training with Miguel Cotto, "he submitted me 3 times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Pellegrino talks about training with Miguel Cotto, "he submitted me 3 times"

I dont follow MMA ... at all.... still.. it seems like miguel really like that ****... he has been involved several times with this....

Comment

did he won the fight??? Kurt did he won?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
        I dont follow MMA ... at all.... still.. it seems like miguel really like that ****... he has been involved several times with this....
        It's because of the sponsers they share. He said he has no plans to compete.

Comment

he's helping out Pellegrino and Miguel Torres for their upcoming fights, he also invited Torres to his camp when he was training for Pacquiao

did he won the fight??? Kurt did he won?
          he hasn't fought yet

Comment

good!! lucky miguel...... being sponsored by ecko.. have help him a lot with his marketability

Comment

Nah..he is too superior to do MMA

Comment

thats cool. mutual respect.

Comment

He is joking,Kurt is great in jiu jitsu.

COTTO doesnt know **** on the ground.

Comment

That's always cool to see these top level guys from other sports helping each other out...man, imagine having the priviledge to train with someone like Cotto...

Comment

Working...
                    X