Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather brings all the hate on himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, Money is all about discrediting his opponents. When you compare him to anyone, first thing he will do is discredit that person. In his mind no one compares to him and his "0". If you compared him to SRR, he'd bring up the 19 losses. If you compared him to SRL or RJJ or Ali, best believe he will bring up the fact that they all got losses. As a former fan, I can tell you that if Floyd can avoid a fight with a real threat, he will. He acts like he don't care about legacy and about what people think, but in reality, this means alot to him. It's killing him that this little dude is getting all the props he feels he deserves and if he can kill this dudes rep without having to fight him, he will.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
      He has fought the best who has he ducked name them and i will counter with facts.Pacquaio is an outstanding fighter but trust me Mayweather is not ducking him Mannys style is made for Floyd,styles make fights.
      floyds Style will struggle to outpoint Mannys

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        I agree, Money is all about discrediting his opponents. When you compare him to anyone, first thing he will do is discredit that person. In his mind no one compares to him and his "0". If you compared him to SRR, he'd bring up the 19 losses. If you compared him to SRL or RJJ or Ali, best believe he will bring up the fact that they all got losses. As a former fan, I can tell you that if Floyd can avoid a fight with a real threat, he will. He acts like he don't care about legacy and about what people think, but in reality, this means alot to him. It's killing him that this little dude is getting all the props he feels he deserves and if he can kill this dudes rep without having to fight him, he will.
        aint nothing floyd can do now to go down as better than SRL... he would have to beat Paul Williams, Pacquaio and Pavlik to be considered that good, we all know he aint going to do that.

Comment

Working...
        X