Collapse
No announcement yet.

are the klitchkos using steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chill out ya'll Vitali used it for a leg injury suffered from kick boxing bout.

02.11.04 - WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (34-2, 33 KO’s) has admitted to using steroids in his autobiography that has just been released in Germany. In the autobiography, Vitali reveals using steroids after aggravating a leg injury that he had previously sustained during a kick-boxing bout.

While Vitali was still fighting as an amateur for the Ukrainian boxing team in 1996, he tested positive for a banned substance and was immediately thrown off the team. At the time, Vitali was training for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Since then, Vitali has tested clean for Steroids during his entire professional career.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
      chill out ya'll Vitali used it for a leg injury suffered from kick boxing bout.

02.11.04 - WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (34-2, 33 KO’s) has admitted to using steroids in his autobiography that has just been released in Germany. In the autobiography, Vitali reveals using steroids after aggravating a leg injury that he had previously sustained during a kick-boxing bout.

While Vitali was still fighting as an amateur for the Ukrainian boxing team in 1996, he tested positive for a banned substance and was immediately thrown off the team. At the time, Vitali was training for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Since then, Vitali has tested clean for Steroids during his entire professional career.
      Yeah well that's why most fighters use it.

Comment

I juice all the time .

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Yeah well that's why most fighters use it.
          Yea but the difference some of you dumbasses are failing to grasp is that Vitali used this on a leg injury back in the amateur days when he was still kickboxing. He was an AMATEUR and never again tested positive in his entire professional career. Meanwhile most of YOUR favorite fighters all tested positive DURING the peak of their career when they supposedly 'beat' other 'greats', i.e. Mosley, Roid Jones, Toney, etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanhat View Post
            I juice all the time .
            Im yoked on creatine right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
              Yea but the difference some of you dumbasses are failing to grasp is that Vitali used this on a leg injury back in the amateur days when he was still kickboxing. He was an AMATEUR and never again tested positive in his entire professional career. Meanwhile most of YOUR favorite fighters all tested positive DURING the peak of their career when they supposedly 'beat' other 'greats', i.e. Mosley, Roid Jones, Toney, etc etc
              Actually, I knew what he used it for. And I knew when he did it. Most fighters use it to heal injuries. So no, you don't get a "pass" for that.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Actually, I knew what he used it for. And I knew when he did it. Most fighters use it to heal injuries. So no, you don't get a "pass" for that.
                I bow my head in shame

Comment

Working...
                X