• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Qawi vs Tomasz Adamek at 190

who wins????????????

Qawi, by a close decision.

Comment

I would actually compare Adamek to Saad Muhammad.

He is a solid technician with an even more solid chin. Adamek's lack of defense is his weakness but most people don't know how to capitalize on it. Qawi would with his body assault and sharp counter punching.

Last edited by TheGreatA; 08-31-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I think Qawi might be able to outwork Adamek, Qawi lived up to his nickname, he was a buzzsaw. Adamek, while being very impressive at cruiserweight so far has had quite a low workrate and I don't think Adamek would get Qawi out of there with 1 punch, Qawi had a really good chin.

Comment

Dwight Braxton was a formidable fighter, IMO Adamek would be chewed-up by him in the middle rounds .... Qawi KO8

Comment

qawi takes my breath away because he never took up boxing until the age of 25! yes 25

Comment

Quawi whoops that ass, and wins late tko

Comment

Qawi by late knockout. Adamek can be hurt, but his ability to recover is awesome. Somewhat like a LHW/CW Gatti.

I think It'd be a competitive action fight. By the middle rounds Qawi will gain the advantage and his ability to slip and counter to get inside will take a toll on Adamek. The power shots would get Tomasz in trouble and Qawi would finish it from there with a volley of punches.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                  I would actually compare Adamek to Saad Muhammad.

He is a solid technician with an even more solid chin. Adamek's lack of defense is his weakness but most people don't know how to capitalize on it. Qawi would with his body assault and sharp counter punching.
                  Thats a good comparison that I never really thought of till now. I would say Adamek is probably a little bit more athletic than Saad, and doesn't lay on the ropes like Saad did but I see the similarities. Qawi is a very underrated fighter too. Not many guys fight that aggressive and still manage to have a very good defense.

Comment

Qawi stops him. Qawi was a brillant fighter in his prime.

Comment

Working...
                    X