Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get rid of Lennox and replace with B-hop!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's the commentator type, a guy like Kevin Kelley would be really good, Kevin Kelley used to commentate a few fights here and there, really enjoyed listening to him.

Comment

Yeh fire Lewis so he cant get a job and hopefully he will grow some balls
      and face VK..Kill his income thats the way lol

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
        I don't think he's the commentator type, a guy like Kevin Kelley would be really good, Kevin Kelley used to commentate a few fights here and there, really enjoyed listening to him.
        Hopkins filled in for Teddy Atlas earlier this year on an ESPN show and did a damn good job. He's as good, if not better, than Kevin Kelley.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
          Hopkins filled in for Teddy Atlas earlier this year on an ESPN show and did a damn good job. He's as good, if not better, than Kevin Kelley.
          I missed that one, I stand corrected.

Comment

Lewis isn't too bad.

B-Hop would be better than Max Kellerman.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
              Teddy Atlas is terrible - they should hire B-Hop as his permanent replacement.

Comment

American commentators are ridiculously bias when it comes to international fights.

In the Dibb fight on the Hopkins undercard the commentating was disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                  Teddy Atlas is terrible - they should hire B-Hop as his permanent replacement.
                  whoa i like atlas a lot i think he;s a great commentator and gives really good insight and always tells it as it is. kellerman can be annoying sometimes but he knows his stuff and you can see that he's a real fan of the sport. stewart is good too.

but lewis and george do drive me nuts when i hear them, because for all their experience they rarely say anything meaningful, constructive or give any real 'boxers' insight to fights. they always say the same obvious **** like go to the body, double jab, and make bad references/comparisons.

the only thing i miss about george is he'd always say stupid **** and get merchant and lampley pissed off.
                  Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 10-23-2008, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X