Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Yup

I also saw Wilder against Duhaupas, Molina, Szpilka and Washington

Wilder isn't a spoiler, nor is he going to fight in a defensive shell, he's wide open and vulnerable.

But like i say he always seems to find a way
    All KO's. Joey Parker struggles with his sparring partners such as Andy Ruiz but Cojanu was the worst considering I think he was sparring him before Hughie pulled out and to make matters worse has no power and is really dirty hitting a stiff euro ( Alexander Dimitrenko ) whilst he was a down opponent to get the win. This guy is in trouble.

Comment

Parker said after his last fight that he didn't feel like a champion. And that was after sharing the ring with a useless bum who took the fight on a weeks notice.

Wilder utterly destroys Parker and Parker and his whole team know it. Somebody needs to relieve him of that belt he has pronto. He is in possession of stolen property.

Comment

Eh, i like Wilder in this one. I think the heigt advantage will be too much for Parker to handle. Power too

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Did you see Joseph Parker fight Razvan Cojanu or Andy Ruiz? maybe Takam?
          You mean takam who AJ and wilder were too scared to fight? Maybe when Takam is 42 AJ will man up and fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Let these 2 paper champs fight then AJ can destroy the winner and then go for Fury. That is the real HW fight that matters. Wilder can then go back to feasting on nobodies that he has padded almost his entire career with.
            AJ beats his first credible opponent(a very old one) and people start acting like he's been undisputed champ for 10 years.

The hype around this guy is off the scale.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              AJ beats his first credible opponent(a very old one) and people start acting like he's been undisputed champ for 10 years.

The hype around this guy is off the scale.
              Not only that, he looked like **** while doing it lol. He could have lost just as easy. Sooner or later, the AJ hype will die down or end completely if he loses. I mean, he beat a 500 year old Wlad who hasnt fought in a long time and was coming off a loss.

Comment

Wilder wrecks Takam by the way and anybody else on Parkers record. Please

Comment

Wow, Wilder is feared for real!

No doubt about it.

Say what you want about him, he is an undefeated champion with fight ending power in both hands, and a fun personality.

Parker would not survive 4 rounds with Wilder, to easy to hit.

AJ?

Honestly, I could see DW doing a paint job on Joshua, and I think AJ and hearn see it too.

They want NO PART of that fight

Comment

Parker by KO. Does PBC have the money to bid this fight? They lost to Povetkins promoter already. The fight will be expensive 50/50 split 3-4 mil each. Parker to take the fight on less than 2 months notice? Sounds like the typical utter BS from Wilders cherry picking yap. Wilder does not have ratings or a fan base in the USA to pay for the purse, tiny NZ Duco will steal it like they stole the Hughie fight from Warren lol. Parker can make more in the UK fighting weaklings like Bellew or Hughie and line up for a huge payday from Joshua. Hopefully Stiverne will KO this joker July 15.

Comment

Only way Wilder v Parker happens is if Haymon puts up a lot of cash... else Parker's team will take a slightly less risky fight against Whyte or Bellew and wait for Joshua to sort out his rematch and mandatories.

I can see Wilder having to wait for Joshua until he's dealt with his rematch, mandatories and Parker to be honest. Can't see there being an Undisputed champion for another 2 years really, unless Wilder and Parker can come to an agreement. If they do then the ABC groups will probably be pressured into allowing a big unification fight before any and all mandatories.

Comment

Working...
                      X