• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway if Rigo/Loma ever actually got made I think I may cream myself

Big Dunn homie I just one upped you

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Kicking his ass? Lmao

Did you even watch the fight? Lomachenko landed more punches (164 to 142) and landed at the much higher percentage (37% to 22%). That's an ass kicking?

It was a razor thin fight, homeboy.

Sometimes I think y'all just see that somebody got the decision and that automatically means "ass kicking" to y'all, lmao.
      Why He Aint Show Boat Against Salido doe?

Show Boat against every body else lmfao, did he just forget? or was he too busy getting his ass whooped to showboat.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        Why He Aint Show Boat Against Salido doe?

Show Boat against every body else lmfao, did he just forget? or was he too busy getting his ass whooped to showboat.
        It was a dog fight. And his second career pro fight.

But seriously do you really believe that was an ass whooping? A f**king split decision in which Lomachenko actually out landed Salido? And had a significant gap advantage in land percentage?

To you that's an ass whooping?

And if you take that Salido from that night, and put him in the ring with Lomachenko now, how do you think that fight plays out? Come on now bruh. Lomachenko would torch his ass.

Comment

It was a dog fight. And his second career pro fight.

But seriously do you really believe that was an ass whooping? A f**king split decision in which Lomachenko actually out landed Salido? And had a significant gap advantage in land percentage?

To you that's an ass whooping?

And if you take that Salido from that night, and put him in the ring with Lomachenko now, how do you think that fight plays out? Come on now bruh. Lomachenko would torch his ass.
          2nd career pro fight lmfao but his 1000's fight in life lmfao 1000 fights you still get bullied lmfao tsk tsk tsk.

again WHY HE AINT SHOW BOAT LIKE THAT AGAINST SALIDO DOE?

Now salido will get whopped cause that salido is well beyond hes due date, hell even when they fought salido was on the slid lmfao why you think they made it, it was a cherry pick gone wrong lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            2nd career pro fight lmfao but his 1000's fight in life lmfao 1000 fights you still get bullied lmfao tsk tsk tsk.
            Come on man, you should know by now that 3 round amateur fights with freaking headgear and the fact that they don't even score to the body -- is worlds apart from professional boxing.

Now salido will get whopped cause that salido is well beyond hes due date, hell even when they fought salido was on the slid lmfao why you think they made it, it was a cherry pick gone wrong lmfao.
            I'm not even talking today's Salido. I''m talking THAT Salido that got the the split decision against Lomachenko.

If you took THAT Salido, and put him in a ring with Lomachenko tomorrow, what would happen?

It would be a complete paint job

Comment

Come on man, you should know by now that 3 round amateur fights with freaking headgear and the fact that they don't even score to the body -- is worlds apart from professional boxing.

I'm not even talking today's Salido. I''m talking THAT Salido that got the the split decision against Lomachenko.

If you took THAT Salido, and put him in a ring with Lomachenko tomorrow, what would happen?

It would be a complete paint job
              this version of lomachenko wouldnt exist if he never met salido doe.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am a big fan of both boxers. You should know by now just saying pick a weight I'll fight you at any weight anywhere doesn't mean much. It's just a bunch of talk until everything including the MONEY is settled and the contracts are signed. It seems to be your sworn duty to remind us at least once a day of this fierce beating Salido gave Loma. You really hate the guy. He is passing Rigo up on most PFP lists and of course Salido has never been on a PFP list. You might want to pace your self with all this Loma hate. It may be many years before he loses a fight.
                Asking for a great fight between rigo and loma is hate now???
                Cman man you are better than this...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  Asking for a great fight between rigo and loma is hate now???
                  Cman man you are better than this...
                  rigo is all talk. always has been. when loma was one weight class apart rigo was like 126 is too much and wanted a catch weight. loma will be at 135 very soon do you really believe rigo will move up to fight him? rigo hasn't even moved up one weight class he's still at 122 which is a dead division. the fight is impossible to make so stfu about it.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    rigo is all talk. always has been. when loma was one weight class apart rigo was like 126 is too much and wanted a catch weight. loma will be at 135 very soon do you really believe rigo will move up to fight him? rigo hasn't even moved up one weight class he's still at 122 which is a dead division. the fight is impossible to make so stfu about it.
                    ... How that?... Arum put Rigo in front of Donaire when Donaire was FOY... Since then nobody wanted Rigo at 122 (LSC, Frampton...)
                    ... It's true: Loma called him out at 126, but Rigo asked for 124...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Rigo needs Lomachenko for publicity. Team Loma moved on to bigger and better things. These Journalist are desperate for headlines, they understand that the fans have little interest in Rigos career and that fans don't even know whos hes fighting next so they have to link Guiellermo to Vsasyl to get a couple extra clicks. PATHETIC!
                      Huh....Rigo vs Loma still one of the best fights u can make in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X