Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Pleads With Wilder To Start Fighting Better Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    Yeah im not arguing you're speaking absolute sense im not saying otherwise.

Aside though.. and this is a legit question. Who do you think Wilder is going to fight next? not who he wants.. not hype etc etc, if you could be a future teller what is the name of his next opponent?
    Super-tough to say. He's up against a wall at this point. If he was going to fight Povetkin (who I thought would beat him) then I don't think he's scared of anyone. But, management is a funny thing and you never know what direction they'll send a guy down. For his sake, and the sake of HW boxing, I hope it's someone good.
    If I had to take a guess, I might say Ortiz, as crazy as that sounds.

Originally posted by $0uthpaw View Post
    That guy in his 40's coming off a loss is better than everyone on Deontay's resume combined. That's the funny part about your comment.
    If you didn't catch the humor, read my later post explaining it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Super-tough to say. He's up against a wall at this point. If he was going to fight Povetkin (who I thought would beat him) then I don't think he's scared of anyone. But, management is a funny thing and you never know what direction they'll send a guy down. For his sake, and the sake of HW boxing, I hope it's someone good.
      If I had to take a guess, I might say Ortiz, as crazy as that sounds.
      You know what i hope you're right. Dont get me wrong i hope the division is unified sooner rather than later but it'd be nice to see the old man get a crack at a belt even just once.

Does he show the same lazy attitide he showed against scott and allen..or does he go back to the pre ped scandal monster everyone said was being ducked.. interesting to say the least

Comment

Joshua telling the truth, he's making more of an effort than Wilder to make the fights the fans want. I see some people downplaying the Klitschko fight but those same guys would be bigging up Wilder if he ever found the balls to face Wladimir.

Look how much credit they give Wilder for agreeing to fight Povetkin.... a guy Wlad whitewashed.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Joshua telling the truth, he's making more of an effort than Wilder to make the fights the fans want. I see some people downplaying the Klitschko fight but those same guys would be bigging up Wilder if he ever found the balls to face Wladimir.

Look how much credit they give Wilder for agreeing to fight Povetkin.... a guy Wlad whitewashed.
          Joshua ain't telling ****....he just fought one of Wilder's leftovers.

That big 6'6 stiff can't even dunk a basketball

I was slamming at 17 at 6'0

What a piece of trash he is.

Comment

Very simple. Who did Wilder fight in his 19th pro fight that compares to Wlad? In Joshua's 17th fight he fought a guy equal to or better than Washington who is what, Wilder's 38th pro fight??? I like Wilder, great personality, but lets be real about the fact that Wilder's comp in 38 fights will be eclipsed if not already, in Joshua's 19th pro fight. Something is very wrong with how Wilder's career has taken twice as many fights to come not as far as Joshua has in half the fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

What does dunking a basketball have to do with winning a boxing match???

Your posts have about as much quality and relevance as Wilder's opposition...

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                You know what i hope you're right. Dont get me wrong i hope the division is unified sooner rather than later but it'd be nice to see the old man get a crack at a belt even just once.

Does he show the same lazy attitide he showed against scott and allen..or does he go back to the pre ped scandal monster everyone said was being ducked.. interesting to say the least
                Yea, not to take this down another road, but I think Ortiz is exciting because he has nothing to lose. Clearly in the sunset of his career, wants to fight the best guys he can get. Who will give him a shot and what can King Kong do with it? Him being in the HW division is like throwing a shot of tequila in your drink. Things are gonna get interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Yea, not to take this down another road, but I think Ortiz is exciting because he has nothing to lose. Clearly in the sunset of his career, wants to fight the best guys he can get. Who will give him a shot and what can King Kong do with it? Him being in the HW division is like throwing a shot of tequila in your drink. Things are gonna get interesting.
                  Green sent

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    What does dunking a basketball have to do with winning a boxing match???

Your posts have about as much quality and relevance as Wilder's opposition...
                    It just goes to show how stiff and physically limited he is.

6'6 and can't slam even when he's running at the goal

Dayum

That's just goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

The only thing you were slamming at 17 was the ar$eholes of 12 year old boys you rabid fa99ot

Comment

Working...
                      X