92% of left wing activists are unemployed and live with their parents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92% of left wing activists are unemployed and live with their parents

True story

I concur and agree with sir. The state of things are quite shallow and pedantic

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      True story
      YEAH!
      and 92% of right winged activists are unemployed and living off the money their rich parents lay on them.

Comment

nah, a lot of them are uni students at mid to low ranking universities studying english with film studies.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post

YEAH!
          and 92% of right winged activists are unemployed and living off the money their rich parents lay on them.
          sounds like a democrat mindset
          live on government welfare checks

Comment

Seems like a believable stat

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post

YEAH!
              I think it is more respectable to live off the inheritance your ancestors worked so hard to leave you, than to mooch off the government, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Seems like a believable stat
                https://heatst.com/culture-wars/stud...ith-their-mom/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-parents.html

92% live with their parents
                84% are male
                72% are aged 18-29
                90% are single
                34% are unemployed
                Last edited by ////; 02-08-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  https://heatst.com/culture-wars/stud...ith-their-mom/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-parents.html

92% live with their parents
                  84% are male
                  72% are aged 18-29
                  90% are single
                  34% are unemployed
                  Yeah, saw that dailymail article on my facebook after I made that post. That's a wild stat if indeed true.

Just dug into the source at DailyMail, which is a tabloid by the name of Bild that cites a study, conducted by a German government body (Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz), that I can't find.

Judging from the Bild article though (and acknowledging that my Google translated version of the original may be rough), the stats are of leftist activists who were arrested for violent crimes, not all leftist activists.

And it's probably true of any subset of people, whether it be leftist activists or otherwise, that those who commit violent crimes are largely young unemployed men. I'm currently on the search for general violent crime demographics, I'll put in a placeholder from my first result that is rather old (from Bureau of Justice, 1992)

Wanna take a guess how many of those live at home with mom / are unemployed? They didn't record that information but I'd guess it's a lot too.

So in light of that realization, the study basically just tells me that young unemployed men are more likely to commit violent crimes than other demographics. That's nothing new, and holds true regardless of political affiliation.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-08-2017, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Most of the unemployed graduated with a bachelor degree of "Lesbian dance theories" and then wondered why they aren't having 6 figure pay checks.

Comment

Working...
                    X