No announcement yet.

Astrology In Fighting... Interesting perspective

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    How can you state facts when you don't have facts to state, you admitted to not even studying astrology therefore you already fail. You don't know shyt about astrology. You're just a run of the mill boxing fan, leave the advanced stuff to the experts
    lmao

go back and reread all the fighter's rising i listed.

you're not worth my time.

come back at me when you can pick 18-1 in fights.

Comment

Rofl. Butthurt womanly cancer crying already. Stop crying you got owned, move on. Go read some astro books to learn it better. Your knowledge is lacking on key aspects
      LMAO are you really trying to diss my astrology instead of forming a logical argument on the discussion?

WOW you are a real mangina. go read some cat lady astrology books. what a ****

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        lmao

go back and reread all the fighter's rising i listed.

you're not worth my time.

come back at me when you can pick 18-1 in fights.
        18-1 my ass. You don't know anything about fighters or astrology. Just a fat cancer eating food behind a computer and crying when you get owned. Rofl

Please show me a single fight you "picked" based on astrology and I might believe you upon evaluating it

Comment

• You're definitely the typical cancer, crying when you lose due to weak mind and no stamina haha

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Speaking of rising signs.

Watching Trump crush Ted Cruz was a sight.

Trump is a Gemini Sun. A sign that's strongly associated with lying. Despite it his direct Leo Ascendant style of communication makes people believe him.

Ted Cruz on the other hand is a heavily filtered and censored Libra Ascendant. They specialize in telling people what they want to hear.

While Ted was worried about finding the right words the Lion ate his azz alive.
            The lyin' ate his azz alive indeed.

Comment

18-1 my ass. You don't know anything about fighters or astrology. Just a fat cancer eating food behind a computer and crying when you get owned. Rofl

Please show me a single fight you "picked" based on astrology and I might believe you upon evaluating it
              not a single logical sentence in there.

i actually feel sorry for you. the 18-1 record is logged in this thread. lol check it. but nah, you're just too emotional.

raised by single mom?

Comment

You're definitely the typical cancer, crying when you lose due to weak mind and no stamina haha
                For a moment I thought you were a crab also.

Seeing it go back & forth in this thread was like watching someone talk to them self.

Comment

• anyway,

i'm done.

remember which thread you bumping. i'm teaching you idiots chit.

but don't listen to me. i'll just go about my way

cheers.

oh Hey Leon

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    not a single logical sentence in there.

i actually feel sorry for you. the 18-1 record is logged in this thread. lol check it. but nah, you're just too emotional.

raised by single mom?
                    I noticed that's real common with cancers when they're fighting is they project their insecurities onto others. An emotional crying cancer will attempt to be the first to call his opponent "emotional" because he's so deathly afraid of being exposed as the actual emotional one. I'm not very emotional at all but I clearly see you are with your desperate crying. You're already unhinged and acting out of character, losing it, probably shaking. Typical cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by deejd View Post
                      The lyin' ate his azz alive indeed.
                      Imagine a prime Ali being in our era going at it with Trump.

Ali was the original social justice warrior. And he's also nice with the words

Comment

Working...
                      X