Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APB: What is the current location of one -JOSE- aka Josie aka El Rey De Los Puntos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] APB: What is the current location of one -JOSE- aka Josie aka El Rey De Los Puntos

APB: What is the current location of one -jose- aka Josie aka El Rey De Los Puntos

Over at the Latino Langa we are FREEEEEEAKING OUT MAAAAAAAAN....

Josie aka "El Rey De Los Puntos" (y putos tambien) has not posted in a while....

We are putting out an ALL POINTS BULLETIN on Josie's location or whereabouts...

Any and all information will be treated with the utmost importance by our investigators on the case...

no piece of information is too small...

We will not rest until we make sure Josie is well and in good hands...

We have open lines of communication 24 hours a day 365 days a year until he is found...

I am the leader in this investigation but feel free to contact my second and third in command

2.Mr Burnz aka BERNIE'S CORNER aka La Vieja del Josie

3.Mr Gunz aka Cleto_Reyes aka Mr YT aka Mr MacizoGains

We urge you all to do your civic duty and if you know something or see something report it to one of our investigators STAT! as time is in fact of the essence in this case.

WHAT THE FOOK ARE YOU DOING STILL READING THIS??? GO FIND ME SOME JOSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-04-2016, 11:47 AM.

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post

APB: What is the current location of one -jose- aka Josie aka El Rey De Los Puntos

Over at the Latino Langa we are FREEEEEEAKING OUT MAAAAAAAAN....

Josie aka "El Rey De Los Puntos" (y putos tambien) has not posted in a while....

We are putting out an ALL POINTS BULLETIN on Josie's location or whereabouts...

Any and all information will be treated with the utmost importance by our investigators on the case...

no piece of information is too small...

We will not rest until we make sure Josie is well and in good hands...

We have open lines of communication 24 hours a day 365 days a year until he is found...

I am the leader in this investigation but feel free to contact my second and third in command

2.Mr Burnz aka BERNIE'S CORNER aka La Vieja del Josie

3.Mr Gunz aka Cleto_Reyes aka Mr YT aka Mr MacizoGains

We urge you all to do your civic duty and if you know something or see something report it to one of our investigators STAT! as time is in fact of the essence in this case.

WHAT THE FOOK ARE YOU DOING STILL READING THIS??? GO FIND ME SOME JOSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I heard el blanco picked him up...and now they're starting their own website for PRs only... el blanco said Larry isn't welcomed...

Comment

post food pics...i think that might work

Comment

Here's a recent pic of him doing his deliveries

Comment

Come on out Jose.....

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            I heard el blanco picked him up...and now they're starting their own website for PRs only... el blanco said Larry isn't welcomed...
            Thanks for the tip...ill get my people right on it............now about this Larry guy........what can you tell me? would he have a reason to hurt Josie???

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              post food pics...i think that might work
              This is no time for tomfoolery....now stop wasting our time effort and resources...thousands of tips are coming in to our hotline and we do not have the time man power nor the inclination to waste with your shenanigans .....Good day sir.....

Last edited by extracurRICular; 10-04-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Here's a recent pic of him doing his deliveries

Thank you for the tip......can you confirm or deny the massive weight loss apparent in this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  Come on out Jose.....

One more of these and ill have my people arrest you for 18 U.S. Code § 1510 - Obstruction of criminal investigations.....

Comment

He's actually stuck in his delivery van.

Comment

Working...
                    X