Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev's hand wraps are possibly loaded - Most pathetic video i've ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the most overlooked case of illegal handwrapping was what Pac did to Margarito. Many will say Margarito had it coming, but it i lost respect for Freddy and Pac after that, the same way i lost it for Marg when he was caught.

For whom doesn't know what i am talking about, Freddy complained about twisting tapes between the knuckle area to form ridges, then went on to do the same for Manny against Margarito.

Comment

Failed massed media tactics on display here. The video raises questions and I didn't listen to the guy's whole shpeel but I did hear him say "maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right." If this is the "most pathetic video" you've ever seen, OP, you just fell off the turnip truck. Deconstruct his argument, please. Don't just post up some weak ass comment. This could be waaay more interesting of a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
        You always cry about black people don't you?

Pathetic.
        I post fairly rarely and that does seem to be the case. Black people seem to really upset him.

Comment

I'm not sure if this video deserves attention as it is really made out of nothing.

But there is quite a bit of wrapping in Kovalev's vlog here (remove space) -
          www .youtube.com/watch?v=FNZhQnHgB8o

Same referee was there, you can see it on the video.

Comment

Working...
          X