Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate Manny Pacquiao's last 5 Opponents, Including Rios?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Wrong on line 1. 1 loss to p4p Floyd, and a draw with a guy who couldn't make 154. Most everyone had him winning that

You must have heard my favorite fact about Ortiz: He has never beaten a top 10 fighter at a regulation weight, in any division!!!

This is amazing, there's nobody in the sport that's gotten that much traction out of a 0-1-3 record, CW excluded. Is it the perfume?
    A draw is not a win and he looked terrible and so did Mora .

Fact that was relevant was that Ortiz was the legit WBC belt holder .

Like I say you want to argue spin and step over common knowledge , just like now with Rios , is a cherry pick and Roach says so himself , but you spin a twisted justification for it , all the time slaping Floyd with more twisted Spin .

Fact is Floyds resume is way better because he fought the guys at more relevant time at weight more comfortable for them , that is the total opposite to Manny with the same opponents .

Ive said it a million times ! you cannot logically hate on Floyd and then praise Manny , but the fanboys do , even now they are hating on Canelo and justifying Rios , its pure fanboy idiocy .

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
      Reggie Johnson was just a scary task as was Liles, look at his title winning performance against Guthrie.... just before losing to Roy. Very scary KO and HBO did a special on Johnson leading up.

It was a big fight for Roy.
      True but that was at lhw,, i am never critical of roy at lhw,, he cleaned out the division and michlewski was never leaving germany, so i dont blame roy for that,,,

I am just critical of roy from 160-68... I just think he could have done more IMO

but yes Reggie was a fierce puncher,, didnt he nearly ko toney in the early 90's or am i thinking of a different reggie

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        True but that was at lhw,, i am never critical of roy at lhw,, he cleaned out the division and michlewski was never leaving germany, so i dont blame roy for that,,,

I am just critical of roy from 160-68... I just think he could have done more IMO

but yes Reggie was a fierce puncher,, didnt he nearly ko toney in the early 90's or am i thinking of a different reggie
        Every fighter could've done more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          A draw is not a win and he looked terrible and so did Mora .

Fact that was relevant was that Ortiz was the legit WBC belt holder .

Like I say you want to argue spin and step over common knowledge , just like now with Rios , is a cherry pick and Roach says so himself , but you spin a twisted justification for it , all the time slaping Floyd with more twisted Spin .

Fact is Floyds resume is way better because he fought the guys at more relevant time at weight more comfortable for them , that is the total opposite to Manny with the same opponents .

Ive said it a million times ! you cannot logically hate on Floyd and then praise Manny , but the fanboys do , even now they are hating on Canelo and justifying Rios , its pure fanboy idiocy .
          Agree with the bolded.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Wrong on line 1. 1 loss to p4p Floyd, and a draw with a guy who couldn't make 154. Most everyone had him winning that

You must have heard my favorite fact about Ortiz: He has never beaten a top 10 fighter at a regulation weight, in any division!!!

This is amazing, there's nobody in the sport that's gotten that much traction out of a 0-1-3 record, CW excluded. Is it the perfume?
            False.

It was about 50-50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Mosley was off 2 loses when Manny fought him , with Floyd Mosley came of 2 KO wins and Manny ducked this version of Mosley .

Guerrero was mandatory and not beaten for 7 yrs .

Ortiz was current WBC World Champion .

You are so bias and twisted , Id much rather see Manny fight Guerrero or Ortiz than the punching bag Rios , and I would have liked to see Manny fight Shane when he was winning like Floyd did , not duck him until he was looking like sht and then big note he will be the first to KO Mosley , on the contrary Mosley made Manny look lost at sea .
              Convenient that posters like Bando leave out the fact that Manny ducked Mosley in 2009

then waited for him to get old in 2011, shameful stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X