Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril Willing To Face Brandon Rios at 140, After Bogere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude does not have an entertaining style for an audience of great boxing fans. On the other hand he should go try out MMA. That way he can utilize his holding and smothering skills there. I don't know what he was doing the night of the Brandon Rios fight but he sure wasn't fighting.

Comment

I won't blame Broner if he avoids this guy like a plague. There's just no money there in case he loses. Look at Cotto. Did you hear anyone patting Cotto on the back for fighting Trout? I was even surprised the fight was aired for free on TSN2. This guy Trout is so big, yet he runs like a chicken. Cotto gave up chasing him in exasperation. Alvarez should avoid Trout like a disease or something. It ain't worth it.

As a fan I would never watch these types of fighters. Let them rot.

Comment

Lol Arum and Rios will duck. Mexicans claiming it was the weight will then try to justify the duck by saying Abril is a nobody or that nobody wants to watch him fight again.

This fight could be at HW and Rios gets the same treatment.

Comment

Rios beats him, Dude aint do nothing in the first fight. except hug him all night you call that schooling then you just a dumb shit boxing fan. HE made rios look dumb and all ASWELL as himself but he didnt school him LOL>

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Lol Arum and Rios will duck. Mexicans claiming it was the weight will then try to justify the duck by saying Abril is a nobody or that nobody wants to watch him fight again.

Always making it racial bro, your sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

The same treatment? The treatment being abril going ultra-defensive and shelling up?

Comment

Why bother? Abril will take Rios to school once again. Which will lead to him getting robbed of a victory once again.

Comment

You gotta be an idiot to call that schooling. He was just lucky to be blessed by a ref who let him get away with holding Rios the entire fight.

Comment

schooling? all he did was hug a severly weighdrained fighter,rios looked just as bad in his fight against that European guy,murray I believe is his name,he looked awful there too,the weight and constant hugging beat rios,not this guy

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      You gotta be an idiot to call that schooling. He was just lucky to be blessed by a ref who let him get away with holding Rios the entire fight.
                      I don't know why refs allow all that holding,clinching is one thing but this guy wasn't boxing,he was hugging him as if rios was his girl

Comment

Working...
                      X