Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a new iPhone be released this year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a new iPhone be released this year?

Been hearing a lot of rumors of a new iPhone hitting the shelves come September of this year, anyone got any inside info?

of course it will, with "fantastic improvements" such as 0.01 megapixel better camera and shizz, to con more money out of the brainwashed masses

Comment

Yes, I'm sure it'll be out between Sept-Nov. Those are the dates for all cool stuff. Should be announced soon.

I didn't bother waiting for it though. Got me the galaxy s iii, I fukin love it. Highly doubt the iphone 5 will top it.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
        Yes, I'm sure it'll be out between Sept-Nov. Those are the dates for all cool stuff. Should be announced soon.

I didn't bother waiting for it though. Got me the galaxy s iii, I fukin love it. Highly doubt the iphone 5 will top it.
        Like I told my boy, it doesn't matter how great the specs of their new phone will be.... Guaranteed things, you won't be able to change the battery, you won't get expandable memory slot, you won't get hdmi out... and you're still handcuffed to iOS restrictions... so it doesn't matter what specs the new i5 will have.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          of course it will, with "fantastic improvements" such as 0.01 megapixel better camera and shizz, to con more money out of the brainwashed masses
          The camera was one thing they didn't cheap out on in the upgrade. The 4 had a 5 MP camera where as the 4S has an 8 MP camera.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Like I told my boy, it doesn't matter how great the specs of their new phone will be.... Guaranteed things, you won't be able to change the battery, you won't get expandable memory slot, you won't get hdmi out... and you're still handcuffed to iOS restrictions... so it doesn't matter what specs the new i5 will have.
            What do you use HDMI out for?

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
              What do you use HDMI out for?
              So you can watch HD movies on the TV from your phone.

Comment

Apple usually comes out with a new iPhone once a year so I'm sure it will be no different this time around.

Comment

might get it. samsung phones are garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimitsu View Post
                    might get it. samsung phones are garbage
                    No........

Comment

Working...
                    X