Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*******s....Dont compare Hopkins to Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    Hopkins hasn't knocked someone out in almost 7 years. He is not hurting people left and right.
    He should take the test but it was requested in a press conference.
    I'm pretty sure Travis Tygart of USADA left GBP/Wifebeater his calling card since they're sincere about cleaning up the sport.

I understand that requesting for extra testing after everything's been signed is stup*d timing. But, who says it still could not have been done ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      well, hopkins did refuse to be tested when his opponent requested.

i don't think both are cheating, but if you're gonna call one a cheater, then you should also call the other guy a cheater also.

otherwise, you are a hypocrite
      How am I a hypocrite? Im all for testing, but comparing Pac to Hopkins is CRAZY!!!!

Hopkins vs Pascal never required testing to begin with so what are you talking bout? Hopkins had never been down in his career, and got knock down twice with shots that werent even that big...yeah that sounds like a guy on peds? The only reason Pascal wanted to test hopkins is because he was 46 and fought the whole fight.

had Pascal been able to fight all 12 rounds with energy, and stamina he'd a beat hopkins both times. But styles make fights! Hopkins old ass can fight any youngster who is out of shape, and fights at a slow pace for hopkins..

Pascal wanted to test after the fight, floyd wanted testing before the fight. Hopkins has always fought that same style, Manny has gotten heavier, fasterm leaner, and stopped fighters 2 times his size and struggled with fighters 2 times smaller then him....Both fighters could be on drugs...but if hopkins is on peds , he needs to use whatever manny has..

Comment

Koku, Hopkins must take the test. He is 46, a great grandpa in boxing standard but still can take any punches from men in his own size. Something is not right. Just take the test.
        Last edited by straightleft; 05-22-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X