No announcement yet.

Larry Bird or Lebron James?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Bird was athletic but Lebron is the best athlete across all sports that we es seen in the last 20 years. Bird however had way more skill than Lebron. Especially shooting and dribbling. They let these guys travel all the time now.
    Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Check that video out I posted than tell me if you think Birds skills are not up to par with Lebron...
      I'm a Bird fan, he's a great player but a highlight reel of LeBron can be made from year 1 to year 15. The thing about it, he's only gotten better and there is no sign of decline.
      That's a nice video of Bird but no way in hell, I'd pick him before LBJ, that's just my personal opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
        I'm a Bird fan, he's a great player but a highlight reel of LeBron can be made from year 1 to year 15. The thing about it, he's only gotten better and there is no sign of decline.
        That's a nice video of Bird but no way in hell, I'd pick him before LBJ, that's just my personal opinion.
        A lot of All-Time greats have picked Bird over Lebron in their starting 5. Most of them not because of athleticism or anything like that, but because of mentality.

Larry could also end games with 10 hands in his face. Big difference there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          A lot of All-Time greats have picked Bird over Lebron in their starting 5. Most of them not because of athleticism or anything like that, but because of mentality.

That's true. LeBron disappeared in the series against Dallas.

His own team mate said he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            C'mon Dub C, as a Lakers fan, I hate the Celtics but you really cant believe the bolded.
            im serious. yes, i know there was some ATG's from bird's era, but im talking overall competition. it was weak compare to now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

What old timers are you talking about? Birds name isn't even mentioned, when the conversation of the greatest comes up and "All" of them say, LeBron is by far the greatest, small forward to ever play a game. You do know, LeBron is said to have the best basketball mind/mentality of anyone who's ever played the game also?
              Dude, Lebron can end a game, on a 26 point streak by himself.

Comment

What old timers are you talking about? Birds name isn't even mentioned, when the conversation of the greatest comes up and "All" of them say, LeBron is by far the greatest, small forward to ever play a game. You do know, LeBron is said to have the best basketball mind/mentality of anyone who's ever played the game also?
                Dude, Lebron can end a game, on a 26 point streak by himself.
                MJ/Magic/Kobe/Miller.. all of those guys would rather have Larry. I think MJ and Reggie said it publicly.

You do know, LeBron is said to have the best basketball mind/mentality of anyone who's ever played the game also?
                Dude, c'mon. C'mon man..... There's 20 minute travel compilations of him on Youtube.

He's a very good basketball player. But he doesn't have the killer instinct that the greats always possessed. That's all. He's lost many finals because of this.

Comment

The best basketball mentality. Good lord.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X