Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it fair to say that both Joshua and Wilder are rare talents.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    You are not smart enough to understand what talent is, are you?
    You aren't smart enough for... anything, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
      You aren't smart enough for... anything, huh?
      It's OK, just ask, I'll explain little fella

Comment

I think talent implies "skill" and skill that is God given.

Physical attributes are just that.

A talented boxer is that kid that walks into a gym and nearly right away he throws shots with the proper technique, moves like a boxer should etc.

A talented guitarist is a kid that pics up a guitar and looks like he was born to play vs the kid who needs to sit there for a month before he can string 2 chords together.

Neither one of these boxers is "talented" forget about rare.

What talents does Wilder have? And what about AJ?

Comment

they're botch pretty raw on a boxing level & their sizes are the new norm

the western world was just deliberately ignoring HW for the past 20 years.. because they were getting BTFO to an embarrassing degree

Comment

You are not smart enough to understand what talent is, are you?
            Did someone just post to me that being 6'7 is due bc of TALENT ?

Theres some dumb mofos on here ......lol

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
              It's something I don't understand on these guys, "he don't have talent because if you take one of his talents he would be nothing". I'd like to ask them, were would SRL or RJJ would be without their handspeed, Thomas Hearn without his reach and, well, his speed, or any other great without their main attributes
              lol great post it makes no sense, "if Tyson didn't have power he wouldn't have all those kos" well duuhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Did someone just post to me that being 6'7 is due bc of TALENT ?

Theres some dumb mofos on here ......lol
                its a part of why he is a talent, just like tommy hearns long arms were apart of why he was a talent, how exactly do u separate the 2?

Comment

If he was born 6'7" and fast, how tall and fast was his mama giving birth?

definitely a comment worth the time it takes to reply

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                    I think talent implies "skill" and skill that is God given.

Physical attributes are just that.

A talented boxer is that kid that walks into a gym and nearly right away he throws shots with the proper technique, moves like a boxer should etc.

A talented guitarist is a kid that pics up a guitar and looks like he was born to play vs the kid who needs to sit there for a month before he can string 2 chords together.

Neither one of these boxers is "talented" forget about rare.

What talents does Wilder have? And what about AJ?
                    AJ was olympic caliber with just a few years of training and defeated LEGIT experienced workd level talent capturing gold . Its obvious boxing came natural to him.

Wilder literally looks like a golden glove level fighter still with minor pro tricks hes picked up ,please LOOK at what your saying . lol

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      its a part of why he is a talent, just like tommy hearns long arms were apart of why he was a talent, how exactly do u separate the 2?

you do not. that guy is a moron if he doesn't think punching hard or being tall are talents in HW boxing.

did somebody teach him how to be tall? and was he short before they taught him? no? then it's a talent!

Comment

Working...
                      X