Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dem. Rep Fighting 4 More Welfare for Refugees Opens House Session With Islam prayer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Dem. Rep Fighting 4 More Welfare for Refugees Opens House Session With Islam prayer

A Democratic representative in Maine, who is currently fighting for more welfare for refugees, opened a State House session with an Islamic prayer in honor of Ramadan on Tuesday.

“In recognition of more than one billion Muslims worldwide who celebrate Ramadan — a holy month of fasting, introspection, and prayer for Muslims and followers of Islam — including more than six million people in the United States I offer this prayer called the or Al-Fatiha,” Rachel Talbot Ross from Portland said during the opening remarks. “Please pray.”

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/democra...slamic-prayer/

Get religion da **** outa government. **** you and your ******ed religion that preaches hate, intolerance and anti-scientific claims.

Comment

I wonder if she calls for prayer around Christmas, Easter, Passover? I think I know the answer. Good luck to her bringing welfare recipients into Maine. Their governor passed a law a couple of years back that requires recipients to work and then apply for welfare benefits as a supplement to income. I think about 9,000 recipients lost their benefits last year when they refused to work.

Comment

America's going to **** like europe

Comment

I got no words

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
          America's going to **** like europe
          This pretty much nails it.

Comment

as merkel of germany is doing

give this muslim refugees money, white underage wives, mansions, blow jobs or else they will blow u up to peices

Comment

Did she blow herself up after the prayer? If not thats a nice change of pace.

Comment

Working...
              X