Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Fox News a main stream media?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bostonman so you like Tucker Carlson? I do too. I like the actor Harry Hamlin. I think that he would have made a better boxer than Jake Glyhenhaal.

Comment

All mainstream news (that includes Fox) is suspect in my opinion, so long as they are at the mercy of their sponsors and vulnerable to boycotts. That's who O'Reilly and many other news personalities get fired. Fear of boycotts and loss of sponsors. So the "news" must stay within a certain mainstream lane or else the money starts walking.

Comment

lol who watches MSM, the only places with legitimate news are the websites that tell me what I want to hear

AmIRightDoe

Comment

Bo Diddle was funny I think. But he is not on Fox anymore! He called New York’s mayor the big bird mayor and he made fun of the animal rights people over cecil the lion. But he is not on anymore. I guess they need more discussions about beach balls. Or about animals that can kill people with rabies. And make sure that data farming continues. I should tell Vince Vaughn that I am thankful for the drones.

Comment

Dr. Phil is a good intermediary between me drawing a barn. Look at Transoceans symbol. That is wild. A wild one.
            We should help celebrate chaos, says John Hogue. What? Kobani is not the same as Kosovo.
            Bostonman maybe you should swing on trees and eat raw carrots. Or tell me if you think James Whitey Bulger looks like Johnny Depp. This isn't the Jon Stewart show or the Chris Stirewalt show of eating sauerkraut. I'm from avenue C, says Geraldo. Where is that. Cloning? I was hanging out with James Whitey Bulger. No just kidding. Bostonman have you seen showtime's new drama show billions? Do you think that is a show? Does it look like an endless river of evil. And Fox news host kissing butt to a Ukrainian boxer. Hey bostonman I guess you have heard of him. This is all about being satan educated. And I don't even know what that means anymore. Watch Fox news and it is a bunch of people cooking and making crab cakes. And talking about your blood platelets and eating dove meat with a Mr. Goodbar. What is this the movie They Live? A bad day for the market, says Lou Dobbs. What is the market? Making Mammoths with water moccasin DNA? Talking to Ukrainian boxers and kissing their butt? A new gun violence tax? I thought Fox news hit a low when Sean Hannity was playing basketball with Willie Robertson from Duck Dynasty. Oh and then there was the duggers. To make mainstream americans remember that there is a place in America called Arkansas and to put it back on the map.

Comment

Wrong, they are alt-right media according to CNN and MSNBC. They are the real authority as to "real news"........ just ask them, it's their job to tell you what to think.... literally they are on record saying this.

Comment

Maybe the reason the news is constantly using the green screen is because there are so many homeless people and they are trying to make it look like everything is happy and serene in wonder years land. Maybe standing in a water tunnel in yemen would be an improvement. At least they are getting some real sun. Police are usually too fat to go down holes.
                MathedI guess you can say that I am good at computers.
                This is a cult mindset. Such a warped cult mindset to accept the fact of the horrid deteriorating conditions. Well maybe someone can find a nice well preserved tooth of a Tyrannosaurus and jam it into Cam's eye socket.
                Well here now on Tuesday October 31, 2017 people are going to jail and getting arrested for something known as colluding. Paul Mannifort and someone named Mueller. And maybe Michael Flynn. Pretty typical of this culture and of the world that before you even know what a word means -- some word (like collude) people are getting arrested for it. That would be like if you heard for the first time on the news "electro dynamo gravitics" or something and then the next day people are going to jail for it. For practicing it.
                Since when is a murder resulting in a death an assault? Should I eat my curds and whey?Since the date of 11/27/2017. When the New World Order controls the planet. They can say the sky is green and arrest you. Is there an alien invasion? That's great. There's a TNA wrestler named homicide. With all of the shootings and people getting killed. We are supposed to pray. But we are also supposed to watch a wrestler named homicide. It is 666.
                Bostonman are you strong and confident? Do you have a filmmaker's handbook?
                Well we're back to human tacos. Tacos filled with human meat. And there is a moose roaming around here where I live where moose are not normally found. They are calling it unusual. Treating it like it's a cryptid. This is in Minnesota. But what I think is weird is the name that they are giving the moose. They are calling it Lucy. You know like Lucy the first human, supposedly. But its a moose.
                Maybe I am looking into this too deep. But it could be New world order. They want there to be a bunch of moose and a bunch of Lucy's. This on 11-30-2017. Seriously why even give it a name? Why not just call it a moose. And of all names to call it why call it Lucy?? We are in strange times like my mom said. TheColorfulgirl have you ever read alien nation? We are in the fourth draft of full blown New World Order. People are being gang targetted. They all worship satan and lucifer.

Comment

All of the major media is fake news with agendas.

Mostly all major media news is nothing but a factual event or some BS story with a bunch of agenda spin on it

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Sure.

Are you saying Fox hasn't had pundits/talking heads that have not criticized and scrutinized Goranrld Blumpfff?

Because they have, and still do.

Do you need somebody to hold your hand and explain everything to you?

I think he does.

Come on, Sweet Pea. Give em a helping hand...

Comment

Of course. Ever seen 'Outfoxed? Things have changed over there but it's no different than it was 10 years ago and it is no different than CNN now. They're just playing Angel's Advocate this time. During Bush's reign it was the Devil's and everything was reversed.

Based on the way they keep flipping it seems pretty clear this has always been a battle between ******s and people with basic intelligence and the people with basic intelligence have known to TRUST NO ONE for at least the last 20 years minimum.

Comment

Working...
                      X