Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers win over Pacquiao will always be tainted.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what we call coping folks

Comment

Can we please move on from that major disappointment to focus on the major disappointment that's about to happen in a couple hours?

Comment

Floyd ruins lives.

Comment

Exactly!

Nothing to be proud off. That wasnt boxing, that was a running hugging marathon event!

Comment

It's embarrassing that after a year and a half some people can't come to grips with reality and what happend in May 2015

Comment

Floyd ruined p@ctard's lifes.They will die with knowledge that their idol would never beat Floyd Mayweather Junior LMFAO
              Last edited by Jimmy 23; 11-06-2016, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                The fight will never be remembered as a Ali Fraiser type fight.
                The biggest let down in the history of mega fights.
                Biggest rip off as well.
                Floyd will never get any Legacy props for beating an injured Pacquiao...ever. It will always be tainted.

Personally id rather take a L due to injury than to take a win out of default.
                In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you.

Pac wasn't injured. Not anymore than he'd been since after the DeLa Hoya fight, which is when he originally injured the rotator cuff jet skiing.

Pac threw less last night against Vargas than he did against Floyd.

So, I guess we should see some surgery and swimming in salt water soon.

Comment

First Pacquiao was robbed, then Floyd kept running, then Pacquiao was injured.

If the fanboys are going to make excuses they could at least agree on a consistent one.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRalkman View Post
                    First Pacquiao was robbed, then Floyd kept running, then Pacquiao was injured.

If the fanboys are going to make excuses they could at least agree on a consistent one.
                    You forgot the one about Floyd holding, even though the truth is they averaged about 2 clinches per round total with Manny actually being the initiator of some of them.

Comment

I keep seeing *******s claiming Pacquiao couldn't throw the right hand etc. Explain to me how none of you picked up on he could have been injured before the excuse came out hours later? Show me one post, video anything where anyone thought he could have been injured. NOBODY did because he was throwing it perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X