Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweathers win over Pacquiao will always be tainted.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For who? Pacf@gs? Who cares about them?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      nah it went exactly as i expected, i wasnt on the forum at the time so you will have to take my word for it but i wasnt hyped about it at all. Not a real fan of either of them and i thought it would be boring. But what im saying is if you mention the fight to most people they will say 'the fight sucked', and a big part of that was due to mayweather. and in all fairness they are correct, he could have let his hands go a bit more than he did.
      Him letting his hands go against Manny would have been stupid as ****..Manny wants you to get macho and get into a fire fight with him..Mayweather did what he was suppose to do..WIN!!!

Comment

Damn, one and a half years after and you are still on suicide watch? It's sad, get a life!

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
          How is Mayweather faulted for an injury on Pacquiao that he didn't cause let alone know about? Also we knew the style match up going into the fight. Mayweather was going to play defense, which he held his part of the deal and we expected Pacquiao to be the aggressor and to make the fight, which he didn't.
          I agree with this.The fight wasn't very good but it wasn't tainted by Mayweather. He was guilty of nothing but fighting his fight and winning.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            The fight will never be remembered as a Ali Fraiser type fight.
            The biggest let down in the history of mega fights.
            Biggest rip off as well.
            Floyd will never get any Legacy props for beating an injured Pacquiao...ever. It will always be tainted.

Personally id rather take a L due to injury than to take a win out of default.
            you could be less conspicuous when talking about Floyd. maybe #48 avi would be better !

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              get macho
              Last edited by SN!PER; 11-05-2016, 02:52 PM.

Comment

It was a clear win get over it. He beat a younger fighter and forced the great manny PAC to fight his fight get some class about you

Comment

Well, at least this ****** finally acknowledges that Floyd clearly won. I'll give 'em that.

As for the injury, **** happens. It sucks but what can you do.

Comment

Its an asterix fight.

FLOYD CHOCKED BIGTIME IN THAT FIGTH........................................

Comment

Manny threw hundreds of right hands that fight and even hurt Floyd a bit in the 6th round with a right hand. The point is - whatever injury there was (if any) - it had 0 outcome on the fight.

Styles make fights and Floyd is all wrong for Manny. The fight was honestly close to 10-2. I think I had it 9-3. It was very boring with Floyd neutralizing almost all offense (even his own) and simply landing Jabs to win most rounds.

Yes Floyd is a better boxer and beats Manny head-to-head but I'd rather watch Manny fight than Floyd. Nothing against Floyd b/c he's great at what he does...but goddamn does it feel forced and boring when Floyd fights. Here's to hoping Floyd stays retired (unless he comes back for a meaningful fight...which I can't see at 39-40).

Comment

Working...
                      X