No announcement yet.

Would Floyd be the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Stop the BS. There were some who were hypocritical, yes. Most were not. Guys like you ignore the Floyd fans that weren't and focus on the few. Tis your choice.

As for Hugh Grant, he specifically stated Floyd needed to accomplish something to be an ATG/GOAT. He did accomplish these things and now he is changing his position.

You should be killing him for that, not deflecting to the Floyd/canelo CW.
    I don't know why people pretend that you must view all catchweights the same. Case in point: I had no issue with the Pacquiao-Cotto catchweight. Or Whitaker-Chavez. But I did with Pacquiao-Margarito. It's not all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I don't know why people pretend that you must view all catchweights the same. Case in point: I had no issue with the Pacquiao-Cotto catchweight. Or Whitaker-Chavez. But I did with Pacquiao-Margarito. It's not all the same.
      Fair points. I never like it when a title is decided at a CW, even when its Floyd.

Mr. fantastic has an avi of ODH, who was a MW champ that fought BHop to unify the MW titles at 157. Whenever he starts whining about the Floyd/canelo CW, I just chuckle and keep it moving.

Comment

• Go to 48:06

"Andre Berto is a guy I can overlook!"

He's clearly saying CAN overlook! Haha!

Comment

Fair points. I never like it when a title is decided at a CW, even when its Floyd.

Mr. fantastic has an avi of ODH, who was a MW champ that fought BHop to unify the MW titles at 157. Whenever he starts whining about the Floyd/canelo CW, I just chuckle and keep it moving.
          I never denied that it was a ***** move on Oscar's part. Nice try.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            I never denied that it was a ***** move on Oscar's part. Nice try.
            Nice try on what? I never said you supported it or liked it. I just laugh when you bring Floyd/canelo up because Floyd basically used ODH's move on ODH's top guy.

Comment

Nice try on what? I never said you supported it or liked it. I just laugh when you bring Floyd/canelo up because Floyd basically used ODH's move on ODH's top guy.
              Yup, both bitch moves.

So you're ok with GGG following Floyd's footsteps by draining Ward at 164?
              Last edited by Mr.Fantastic; 08-13-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Thread bump, get in on the vote!

Comment

Working...
                X