No announcement yet.

I just had dinner with Paul Zarmbka, editor of Secret History of 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barn View Post
    It was in relation to the Dog Eating Festival thread where the two had a discussion.
    That maybe true, however he's still a racist scumbucket.

Comment

I'm not even Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        There's no need to be racist
        Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        The scum bucket can't help himself.
        Racist? He admits to eating dogs lol!

Comment

I'M NOT THE ONLYYYYY ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i found this thread boring... TBH.

I'd honestly rather the 9/11 be an inside job, at least then some interesting **** is going on. IDC.
          Last edited by Rudyo; 06-04-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Can you explain the reason as to why the US government carried out the events of 9/11?
            Look up 'Project for the New American Century' for a start. Stop thinking it was the 'US Government' too, it's the certain few who control it. I mean, there is so much bull**** in the official story it is actually amusing, I read all 500 plus pages of it.

Look at the business ties between Bin Laden (who worked for the CIA) and the Bush family etc...

Bin Ladens death was the best though. Found living in a compound (well a house but compound sounds better doesn't it?) then shot him and threw him in the sea saying it was an Islamic burial tradition Then every Muslim around the world says ''Erm.....no, no it's not actually we have never heard of this in the entire history of Islam" LMAO Too bad if you live in an Islamic country with no coastline, that's one hell of a trek I still struggle to get over the fact that most Americans bought that ****, unreal!

Comment

I had dinner with Charlie Zelenoff. You mad bro?

Comment

Two massive skyscrapers are hit by planes, about 2/3rds of the way up. There are 2 large fires, the firefighters go up knowing the buildings would be perfectly stable, so their goal is to save the people trapped. Boom. 1 building goes down. It folds into itself, how lucky! Demolition experts plan demolitions for months in order to bring a building down like that. How fortunate for the surrounding buildings, but of course that can be dismissed as a 1 out of a million coincidence. Boom. The second building goes down. What? How? Why? It too folds into itself, what are the odds?!

Seems legit.

Oh and yeah Hype Job was just talking about the dog eating thread, where Virgil said he ate dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                  Here is a talk of his.

He mostly was on a separate engagement, but myself as well as others also wanted to hear about 9/11.

His main point was that it's bullshit that people want to block discussion of this subject. Even some people on the far left label those who want to discuss the subject a conspiracy theorist, and are not open to discussing the matter at all. He said that as an academic, we should always be allowed to talk about something.

He also said that to him, the US government being behind it seems most likely, given the evidence. He said that some people try to say it was the Israelis, and the Israelis might have had a role. But a lot of the people the blame the Israelis have an alternative and anti-Semetic agenda, which is not good and also not credible.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      You just Bigjavi'd yourself again

Comment

Working...
                      X