Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pac Sue Paul Malignaggi For Every Cent He Owns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Pac Sue Paul Malignaggi For Every Cent He Owns?

There's so much evidence proliferating on the internet of Malignaggi defaming Pacquiao. This suit would be straightforward. His accusations are worst than the Mayweather's and we know he won a large settlement there.

If he cares about his legacy he needs to put a stop to Maliganaggi's constant defamation.

Pacquiao - "peace be with you brother"

Comment

I think he should just fight him. It's a win-win. Paulie gets his biggest payday and Manny gets to utterly embarrass that f@g in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I think he should just fight him. It's a win-win. Paulie gets his biggest payday and Manny gets to utterly embarrass that f@g in the ring.
        Why would you give a payday to a guy who has been defaming you? Nah, Paulie doesn't deserve it, he'd happily get embarrassed in the ring for the money.

Comment

pac aint got no time for that envious bastard...I doubt he's even aware of him talking ****

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            pac aint got no time for that envious bastard...I doubt he's even aware of him talking ****
            When Manny sees Paulie commentating on Showtime he probably thinks to himself, "why is the guy from the Sopranos calling this fight right now?"

Comment

I don't think its worth Pac time

No one takes Paulie seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                When Manny sees Paulie commentating on Showtime he probably thinks to himself, "why is the guy from the Sopranos calling this fight right now?"
                .....he'd be the only mafia dude who plucks his eyebrows

Comment

I don't know what kind of education he got but he sounds so uneducated the way he openly accuses Pac of Ped use. I mean he should realize it's cut and dried if Pac ever decide to sue him. He has got no defence.

Comment

They would have to bring in Ellie as witness, LOL. That guy has tons of evidence.

Comment

Working...
                    X