• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
    Incorrect. Manny wanted to use NADA.
    BADA = Buboy Anti Doping Agency

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Does it show what their T/E ratio were also? Any under 4:1?
      Nope. Merely gives a topline reason.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Baseless accusations like Pacman is on PED's from Floyd which started this whole circus...
        To be perfectly clear, PBF did NOT accuse Manny of juicing until Manny turned down the 14-day cutoff offer.

Here is what Manny Pacquiao turned down:
        • 50/50 purse split
        • 14-day testing cutoff
        • Date of his choice (March 13)
        • 147 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

I don't keep up with all of that. I just made a general statement, that Floyd may have a insurance policy in place in case he loses. That post-fight test results will show that his opponent was on something, thus he appeals the loss.

I don't even keep up with this stuff anymore, I just noticed your thread was in the front and checked it out. Haven't seen one of your threads in a long time.
          Yes, more hypotheticals.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Nope. Merely gives a topline reason.
            No doubt they use CIR.

Interested to know though how many have they caught with CIR with less than 4:1 ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              So when dose Pac and Bradley start doing random blood testing?

Pac agreed... He's said he's agreed to do these blood tests for 2 years now or at least this is what Bob Arum says.
              I've been asking this ever since guy bailed on Mayweather to go fight Clottey. Why not make Mayweather look stupid and implement random drug testing in the next fight... or in this case, the next four. If he agreed to random drug testing, then he'd do it regardless of who he's fighting to put Mayweather at fault for it not happening.

Just like he should have taken the lesser share when he stated in interview that he'd take the lesser share just to make the fight happen.

Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                BADA = Buboy Anti Doping Agency

That was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                  The Surgeon still crying the blood test to ease his pain for his fallen Idol Ricky Hatton.. Some one please get this joker up to speed..

NEWSFLASH: It aint the drug testing anymore, its the PPV revenue demand..
                  According to who?

According to the same guy that agreed to testing, just not from USADA?

In the last 2 and a half years, I've heard Team Pac say they agreed to testing only to say they will only do commissioning tests at least 75 times.

Who's to say this isn't another case of "Ha, we fooled ya!"?

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                    While I could give a rats ass, and care even less about Pac, May and his fans. It's always good to see the Pac fans get a dosage of facts thrown in their faces. I noticed they like to grasp at baseless accusations non stop.

BTW Bradley is ****ing your boy up next month.
                    dam bro post had **** to do with pac. obsessed much?

Comment

Working...
                    X